Chris flemming (flemshow ig)

Gabyalexa

Cherished Member
Media
Tegucigalpa (Francisco Morazán, Honduras)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Skwhyyy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why does he hv to ugly up such a HOT bod with all that unnecessary INK? A little looks a lot sexier!
I think he looks sexy either way, I'm a huge tattoo fan. But I can see him having sleeves and a chest piece only.

So guys, on his instagram page he posted a link to his Only Fans page. I asked him what kind of content he's putting up there and in a dickish move he said "you'll have to subscribe to see". So I tried to clarify if it was fitness stuff or would it be x-rated content, his response again was "You'll have to see, sorry". So honestly, I don't know if it's worth it! he's charging 19.20 per month which isn't too bad but still, i rather know what i'm getting into. I REALLY wanna see his cock and feet but i don't know if it's worth it. Thoughts?

So guys, on his instagram page he posted a link to his page. I asked him what kind of content he's putting up there and in a dickish move he said "you'll have to subscribe to see". So I tried to clarify if it was fitness stuff or would it be x-rated content, his response again was "You'll have to see, sorry". So honestly, I don't know if it's worth it! he's charging 19.20 per month which isn't too bad but still, i rather know what i'm getting into. I REALLY wanna see his cock and feet but i don't know if it's worth it. Thoughts?

99% certain its tame PG rated stuff. A lot of these guys who are ambiguous about their content, do it to hoodwink subscribers into thinking they're posting the good stuff.

Lee Mark Hamilton is notorious for this.,

Reactions: Nerdami0223