Chris Griffin... HUNG?!?!?!

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I thought this would be amusing.
if anyone has seen 'family guy' maybe you would too :p

Peter is sure that Chris will never beat him at anything, from skating races to stacking dinnerware on top of his head. But at the sauna, he discovers Chris has a bigger penis. Suddenly insecure, Peter tries buying a long, red car (which is caught in a collision and shortened to an extreme amount as a bus full of pretty models drive by) and joining the National Gun Association (parodying the National Rifle Association).

thoughts?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought this would be amusing.
if anyone has seen 'family guy' maybe you would too :p

Peter is sure that Chris will never beat him at anything, from skating races to stacking dinnerware on top of his head. But at the sauna, he discovers Chris has a bigger penis. Suddenly insecure, Peter tries buying a long, red car (which is caught in a collision and shortened to an extreme amount as a bus full of pretty models drive by) and joining the National Gun Association (parodying the National Rifle Association).

thoughts?
My thoughts are that this is sick and twisted. I can't see why anyone would want that ugly kid. I'll take Peter any day--even his name is phallic. Waht next? Stewie because he looks like he is a giant penis?

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stewie because he looks like he is a giant penis?

i dont claim to be an authority, but that'd be the weirdest looking penis ever...talk about a mushroomhead
pdSUFGY0001.jpg

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a great episode, but its been done before. On an episode of Just Shoot Me with David Spade and Wendy Malick, David Spade's character, Finch, known to be a real womanizer, is found in the steamroom by his boss and coworker. The hilarity ensues.

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chris mis too young for me....

...now the actor who voices Chris, now there's a guy for me. I loved him in those semi nude shots in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

He is short. But hot hot hottie

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont claim to be an authority, but that'd be the weirdest looking penis ever...talk about a mushroomhead
http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/FGY/pdSUFGY0001.jpg

Well there are some rather odd looking ones out there--I've seen a few including the ones with the thick penis, long shaft and the super tiny little fireman's cap at the end and on the other side, short and stubby with a big fat head that is at least a third of the penis length. As always it's what it does and how it tastes that matters most.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bookmarked that link! Thanks Pecker :biggrin1:

Its a bit strange though being so concerned with their son's cock.