Chris Hemsworth

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's not usually my kind of movie, but I may see it just for that. He should get an award for being able to complete the scene and get it into the final cut. I would have been on the floor laughing so much it would have never been finished.

theinterplay

Cherished Member
Media
For those with the DVD/Blu-ray or ability to screencap... on the Rush Blu-Ray and DVD, there is a deleted scene entitled Bubble Phone Conversation/Stewardess Scene. At the ~16 to 18 second mark, when Chris is holding the phone and turning around, you can see a clear outline of the real thing,for those interested.

joromoac

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those with the DVD/Blu-ray or ability to screencap... on the Rush Blu-Ray and DVD, there is a deleted scene entitled Bubble Phone Conversation/Stewardess Scene. At the ~16 to 18 second mark, when Chris is holding the phone and turning around, you can see a clear outline of the real thing,for those interested.

Can you upload please?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you mean the same shots posted back in May?

Sorry I have never posted to this Forum before, in all truth i do not even remember reading anything here before. So please forgive my re-posting, I just came across this and thought it was cool