Chris Isaak!!

Mattness

Sexy Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Margaret Cho fucked him and claims he's huge.
The first time I saw his Showtime show he walked out of his house and literally down his leg was this HUGE cock. I jumped out of my chair and screamed, "Oh my gosh!!!!!". :eek:

I've been in love with him ever since.

I love penises.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is my wishful thinking affecting my vision, or do you other guys make out his dick under the sheet in Pecker's first site, top right picture? Lying up on his right abs sure looks like his cock to me!:wink:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Mattness said:
The first time I saw his Showtime show he walked out of his house and literally down his leg was this HUGE cock. I jumped out of my chair and screamed, "Oh my gosh!!!!!". :eek:

I've been in love with him ever since.

I love penises.
I loved him before I heard all this big cock stuff about him. I like his style..

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
yup, that's it. it's big, it's soft and I wonder how much it grows...

. . . and so do I, Sorc! Do some investigating and keep us current, my friend! If that's a flaccid dick, the dude is nicely hung even if he's a shower! Hubba, hubba!

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
I flipped for him several years ago when I got a promotional pamplet for his 1996 "Baja Sessions" release. One of the small pictures has him wearing a bathing suit and standing in front of a surf board. Talk about a bulge! I've got it somewhere and will try to scan and send.