Chris Isaak?!

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone with revealing pics of him? Screencaps from his show? I've heard the Margaret Cho stories, but I've never seen anything to confirm.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No pics but
I used to work security for warner music in Kensington UK.
Chris came in to do load of phone in interviews and i was with him for about 4 hours. He is a thoroughly decent down to earth guy. Good sense of humour and he was(this was 9 years ago) a very good looking man in person.
Nope i didnt go with him to the toilet to see his cock and no there was no bulge and no i didnt come on to him blah blah blah. I was at work people!!!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thx for that recollecition! Glad to know the guys I think is the hottest in the world is nice. BTW if you ever saw the video for baby Did A Bad, Bad thing it would prob be running dwnyer legz! :D

SmallHere

Experimental Member
Media
Try this 2002 NY Mag interview with Margaret:
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/politics/columns/citypolitic/6187/

Excerpt:
I ask her to tell me about her famous boyfriends, like Quentin Tarantino. "He has a pretty big one," she says.

"Did he know how to use it?"

"Yeah. He was great. Very tender."

"What about Chris Isaak?"

"Huge one. Too big. Unpleasantly big. But really masterful. He knows a lot about women and about sex." The restaurant seems very hot all of a sudden. "He was very romantic and played songs in bed. He had a ukulele on the wall, and he would pull it off and play it."

"Naked?"

"Oh, yeah. He was adorable. But I could never relax because I had loved his music for such a long time."

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for the tip Hellskitchen. Never saw this video before. I've attached a few screencaps from the video. He must be some kind of illusionist... or an insane grower. Regardless, he's still hot as hell.

Attachments

Reactions: Gabrielbutera