chris klein

joe1

Expert Member
Media
I have had the hots for this guy for years! All american boy next door looks! have yet to see any pics showing much skin tho-anyone have any? Also a spanish actor named juan carlos garcia-I would like to see some frontal pics of him!

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
No pics, but I have some friends who live in Great Falls, MT, where Klein was spotted during the filming of a movie and asked to be in it. They said that as a high school student he had the reputation of being the ideal boy-next-door-all-American kid, was well liked and wasn't cocky, mean or rude to anyone. A younger friend said that he and Klein were in PE classes together throughout school, that Klein had nothing to be ashamed of, but no horse dick, either. Never saw him sport wood. He did admit though, that had he known how famous Klein would have become, he would definitely taken some pics in the locker room.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Golfbuddy said:
...They said that as a high school student he had the reputation of being the ideal boy-next-door-all-American kid, was well liked and wasn't cocky, mean or rude to anyone...
I USED to like him, but was disappointed when people that worked with him on the American Pie series haven't had a single good thing to say about his total arrogance. One person that I know from the production said, "You know the two-faced asshole he played in 'Just Friends'? That wasn't acting. That's how he is in real life." I was crushed.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
I USED to like him, but was disappointed when people that worked with him on the American Pie series haven't had a single good thing to say about his total arrogance. One person that I know from the production said, "You know the two-faced asshole he played in 'Just Friends'? That wasn't acting. That's how he is in real life." I was crushed.

Yup, I heard that too. Apparently the guy is also stingy with money and very old fashioned (i.e, the lady should stay home and cook, and can't gain weight)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
jeff black said:
Yup, I heard that too. Apparently the guy is also stingy with money and very old fashioned (i.e, the lady should stay home and cook, and can't gain weight)
Also, there was a persistant rumour on the set of him "harassing" a crew member to the point of the crewman threatening to quit and sue for hostile work environment. There was no further expansion on exactly what this "harassment" entailed. :tongue:

Templar90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah Chris Klein. What a physical specimen. I can honestly say that this man has one of the most perfect bodies I have ever seen. Correctly proportioned, toned, and yes....even endowment. He's not huge, but he would certainly dissapoint no one. I haven't seen him naked, but I have seen him in boxer briefs changing at a charity event, and seen his ass twice (he's a mooner).

I could make out what I guess would be about five inches of soft dick, and average sackage. Simply drool worthy.

Alas, his reputation of being the Mid West nice guy has been tarnished by some attitude problems - undoubtedly aided by early success, endless snatch thrown upon him, doing the fraternity thing, and dating a top actress. Things have gone down hill for him in the last year. The girl left, the roles dried up, and he spent a night in the Vista County jail (insert homo fantasy here) for DUI.

Having spent some time with the guy, I believe he'll come back into the fold. He's basically a nice guy, just a little bloated in the head. With those looks, he'll work again. With any luck...possibly some nude scenes.

sundayssad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
meh. Body-wise yeah. But the asshole-radar goes off when I see his face.

Seems like he would be a petty, smug little bitch.

But...his body is nice isn't it? :tongue:

Reactions: rickbell19

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
AHHHHH pretty guys!!!!!!

They are generally so high-mentenece and it's always about what not to do.

Don't bite my lip.
Don't nibble on my ear.
Don't suck on my nipples.
Don't fuck me so hard, my girlfriend/boyfriend will notice.

Cute is good looking and attractive, pretty is nothing but visual.