Chris Klein

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I watched the comedy American Pie last night and something about one of the stars, Chris Klein, turns me on.

I did a search here and besides the celebrity circumcision forum where he is mentioned, very little else.

BTW, no one answered whether he is cut or not but that's for another thread.

Does anybody else think Chris is sexy?

MansRoad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
which one was he? i though seann was sexy but then again, i always have, and 1 more from it but i forgot his name, the one they kept calling nova

SotonDaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are you talking about the cutie from American Pie? The one that I could easily run-my-tongue-and-mouth-all-over-his-body-until-he-screamed-with-ecstasy kinda cutie??? Yeah, that be the one... :firedevil:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
which one was he? i though seann was sexy but then again, i always have, and 1 more from it but i forgot his name, the one they kept calling nova

The one they called "Oz." His name in the movie is Chris Ostreicher and he is also in American Pie II.

Last edited:

SlickWilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you're a Chris Klein fan, you need to watch "Here on Earth"

granted, it's a sappy, nondescript, coming-of-age chick flick. Some of the ads stated that "Chris Klein smolders" thru the entire pic... an accurate depiction. Also has Josh Hartnett in it... which started many fantasies for me... (i.e. Chris & Josh getting it on).

Worth a rental...

Reactions: deleted129847

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is very sexy and seems like a nice guy in interviews. I always heard that he was a Christian and saving himself for marriage. I'm wondering if he has decided to share his hot self with someone? Christian or not. He's a hottie!

Dirtypop8

Sexy Member
Media
"He is very sexy and seems like a nice guy in interviews. I always heard that he was a Christian and saving himself for marriage. I'm wondering if he has decided to share his hot self with someone? Christian or not. He's a hottie!"

"I don't need food to impress, man," boasts the cocky "American Pie" C-lister. "It's a flash of a smile and a nice conversation. And at the end of the day, she's cooking the food."
Chris, 26, a self-described "alpha heterosexual" who only dates "8 to 10's," also reveals how displeased he is if a woman he's seeing gains a few pounds.
"I'm not tolerant of that at all," declares the actor, who says he has no problem telling his swollen squeeze to shape up.
"When a woman isn't feeling good about herself and you combine that with her period, eventually she'll ask you if you like her body," he pontificates. "You have to say no."
Klein then rejects the interviewer's suggestion that "they're just looking for you to say, 'You look beautiful to me, honey.'" "If they do, it's placating," he scoffs. "I don't placate."
A few other gentlemanly gems from the chat include Chris describing wooing a woman as a "predator-prey situation" and admitting he stays "very closed off until a woman deserves to know me completely."
Asked if this approach makes it tough for potential partners to unravel the enigma that is Chris Klein, he sneers, "Hey, man, I'm not here to hold hands and babysit. She's got to come to the table with something."

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"He is very sexy and seems like a nice guy in interviews. I always heard that he was a Christian and saving himself for marriage. I'm wondering if he has decided to share his hot self with someone? Christian or not. He's a hottie!"

"I don't need food to impress, man," boasts the cocky "American Pie" C-lister. "It's a flash of a smile and a nice conversation. And at the end of the day, she's cooking the food."
Chris, 26, a self-described "alpha heterosexual" who only dates "8 to 10's," also reveals how displeased he is if a woman he's seeing gains a few pounds.
"I'm not tolerant of that at all," declares the actor, who says he has no problem telling his swollen squeeze to shape up.
"When a woman isn't feeling good about herself and you combine that with her period, eventually she'll ask you if you like her body," he pontificates. "You have to say no."
Klein then rejects the interviewer's suggestion that "they're just looking for you to say, 'You look beautiful to me, honey.'" "If they do, it's placating," he scoffs. "I don't placate."
A few other gentlemanly gems from the chat include Chris describing wooing a woman as a "predator-prey situation" and admitting he stays "very closed off until a woman deserves to know me completely."
Asked if this approach makes it tough for potential partners to unravel the enigma that is Chris Klein, he sneers, "Hey, man, I'm not here to hold hands and babysit. She's got to come to the table with something."

And just where is the interview from?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, he got hit by the ugly stick many times to look like that. I thought he was beautiful back in the day.