chris lowell

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if i was greys and i wanted a stud surfer with a body i think i could have done better than chris lowell.....think about all the young guys out there with very well defined abs.....he dont......or more muscles.....he dont have. but then im not a writer or cast agent for greys sooooo i guess we will see more of his body this season.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was wondering why I didn't remember seeing him in Grey's, HAHA its the last 4 epsisodes I have not watched yet. I dont' know why I can't get myself to watch them. Maybe I am done with all the sex in the hospital bull crap.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
i was thinking about miss lowell the decorator also..........lolllllllllllllll she might have a big one, but gurlllllllllllll

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was wondering why I didn't remember seeing him in Grey's, HAHA its the last 4 epsisodes I have not watched yet. I dont' know why I can't get myself to watch them. Maybe I am done with all the sex in the hospital bull crap.

The sex in the hospital isn't that far fetched. When my Dad was a third year medical student at University Hospital (U of Oklahoma), my Mom was teaching third year medical students who were doing their Residency at the VA hospital across the street on NE 13th Street. Given that they both had roommates at the time and that Residents typically were scheduled 90 hours a week, time and opportunity were limited. There has always been little doubt in the family as to where I was conceived.

SteveJake

Experimental Member
Media
anyone no anything about him is he big down there. He was on "Veronica Mars" and hes going to be on the new Greys Anatomy spin off "Private Practice" he was on Greys Anatomy for one episode.

Chris Lowell

There was a bit of info on another web site from a costume assistant who claimed he was nicely equipped...

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's ok. He is on Private Practice. I just don't care much about his character. Have to look for a bulge. Never seen one on him but then again, he doesn't do much for me.