Chris Makepeace in My Bodyguard

blue27

Sexy Member
Media
There is a scene in My Bodyguard where Chris Makepeace gets out of the school swimming pool and is in red speedos. He gets manhandled by Matt Dillon who is playing the school bully and gets stuffed into a locker. It looks very much like he is sporting some nice wood. I just saw this 1980 movie this afternoon on Fox Movie Channel and it made me wonder what happened to this young actor who seemed to have somewhat regular work in the 80's in Meatballs, My Bodyguard and other movies but has now vanished from the scene.

Anyone know, is he dead or alive?

Still in show business, etc?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
His biography is rather skimpy for a movie star and, apparently he either isn't in demand much as an adult actor or he's just not very interested anymore.

His last film went straight to video: Full Disclosure - a real stinker. His name is listed way down in the credits as "Chris Makepeace - Pilot".

A damn fine looking Canadian who seems to fill the crotch admiringly.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
New Orleans Floodwater Contaminants:

10% Voodoo powder
22% Harry Connick Jr. CD's
28% 1997 Ford Focuses
10% Town of Slidell, LA
24% Decades of dried vomit

Pecker,
I disagree with your sources chemical findings of the NOLA floodwater. I know from personal experience, that the urine content must make up at least a significant portion of the swamp that is currently, my beloved New Orleans.

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Sep 25 2005, 04:14 AM
His biography is rather skimpy for a movie star and, apparently he either isn't in demand much as an adult actor or he's just not very interested anymore.

His last film went straight to video: Full Disclosure - a real stinker. His name is listed way down in the credits as "Chris Makepeace - Pilot".

A damn fine looking Canadian who seems to fill the crotch admiringly.
[post=346311]Quoted post[/post]​
Born and raised in one of Toronto's richest neighborhoods, I can assure you that Chris wouldn't suffer for a lack of movie-making income...

I don't know where he is now, but I did party with him a few times during the 80's - and he was very, very down-to-earth - just a regular guy.

I don't know about the status of his bulge though... anyone got any pix?

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
A bit of quick googling turns up Chris as a 2nd Assistant Director on some obscure film in 2001 as well as similar credits on 2 or 3 other films around 2000/2001.

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by blue27@Sep 26 2005, 05:19 PM
LuckyLuke,

Is he gay / straight?
[post=346671]Quoted post[/post]​
As far as I know - straight.

Otherwise, I might have been able to give a better report on his bulge...

blue27

Sexy Member
Media
The best picture of him is on the entry page that first comes up off Bobino's link.

Nice eyes and he looks good in the jeans also.... very nice package.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by blue27@Sep 27 2005, 08:23 PM
The best picture of him is on the entry page that first comes up off Bobino's link.

Nice eyes and he looks good in the jeans also.... very nice package.
[post=346949]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, I agree with you.

He hasn't been seen much on Canadian television (French or English language) lately-pity. He used to be a household name.

Salut Bobino! :headbang: