Chris Martin

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
she is half Jewish, from her father, producer/director Bruce Paltrow. Her mother, the actress Blythe Danner is from a waspy, mainline, Philadelphia family.

there's no such thing as "half-jewish". if your mother is jewish, then you are jewish, if only your father is jewish, then you are not jewish unless you go through a conversion ceremony, which would make you fully jewish, so again there is no such thing as being 50% jewish.

that being said, isn't this thread about chris martina and not his wife?

with the amount of off-topic posts, I'm surprised no one has mentioned their decision to name their child "apple".

S

SirConcis

Well, Chris Martin definitely has something going for him because he "scored" Gwinneth Paltrow, and from what I read, she actually sought him and not the other way around.

If we were all well behaved and never cared about celebritities' privacy, this forum would not exist.

Both Chris Martin an Paltrow are well known celebriies, so they are fair game for this forum.

Personally, there are certain people who have a body type that I sort of associate with, either because they have traits that I find I have in common, or something I think I am close enough. And I take special curiosity to find out "what does he have that I don't have".

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just saw a concert on Austin City Limits and didn't even know this band was that good. I think it might have been the first time I even saw Chris Martin. I fell in love with his band in a heart beat. Of course the thread had to be hijacked to talk about religion and circumcision. I saw somewhere that he got or were nominated for alot of music awards, not sure which it was.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just saw a concert on Austin City Limits and didn't even know this band was that good. I think it might have been the first time I even saw Chris Martin. I fell in love with his band in a heart beat. Of course the thread had to be hijacked to talk about religion and circumcision. I saw somewhere that he got or were nominated for alot of music awards, not sure which it was.

how do not know about coldplay?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh I heard the name before but never saw them or owned any of there music. Thats how not know about cold play.

Reactions: ShyLion

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
Neither Chris or Gwynnie do it for me. There is not enough talent in either of them to support their egos.

Gwynnie does not even half a quarter of the acting talent that her mom has, and she has a nasty habit of making dimwitted statements to the press.

And pardon me, but just who in the hell names their kid Apple? Kid might as well just wear a big "kick me" sign in school.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was something about Coldplay that appealed to me--the emotional nuances, I think--so I bought one of their albums. I wanted to like it. I tried to like it. I don't like it. Some songs start out really good, and then they seem to get stuck and just drag on far too long (e.g., "Speed of Sound"). And Chris Martin is very...uh...limited as a vocalist.

As for his lovely bride, I don't remember the first movie I saw her in, but I remember that I liked her a lot and I was bummed out when Cameron Diaz beat her for "Best Female Performance" on the MTV movie awards. (But at least Gwyneth beat Cameron for "Best Kiss.") Generally, I've liked every movie that I've seen that she's been in.

I've noticed that lot of people hate her. I guess she's perceived as stuck-up or something? I don't pay attention to celebrity gossip so I honestly don't know. But I like her movies.

According to imdb, "When Gwyneth was 11, the family moved to Massachusetts where her father began working in summer stock productions in the Berkshires."
(Gwyneth Paltrow - Biography). I didn't know that until today. I grew up in the Berkshires and am very familiar with the summer season theater festivals. She's only a year younger than me, too. I never knew we grew up so close.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone else got any decent pics of Chris Martin or info on his circumcision status?

tino88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I read an article he thought he was gay for a short period of his life. Then realized he liked boobs too much.