Chris Martin

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was trying to figure out why I find Chris Martin interesting. I realised that he has the attributes of a healthy fit male. Very low body fat, looks energetic, looks healthy. This is accentuated by the types of shirts he wears that shows he has no beer belly. And his face also shows low fat level.

I agree.

Reactions: Rebecca321

nickig

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
These pics give an indication of what Chris has between his legs.

Those last two picturs look ridiculously edit it'd u can tell no mans cock wud stick out like that first one looks fairly real tho he's not that interesting I'm sure he'd be a fun trial haha

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Those last two picturs look ridiculously edit it'd u can tell no mans cock wud stick out like that first one looks fairly real tho he's not that interesting I'm sure he'd be a fun trial haha

The 2nd pic is definitely genuine. It's from the video of one of Coldplay's singles, you can see the bulge when he moves in the video.

The 3rd pic is a side view. That bulge position is entirely possible if he wears loose boxers or is going commando.

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another bulge pic, showing what Chris has hanging between his legs.

The guy is HOT, just HOT. I'd personally like to give him a tongue bath with alot of emphasis on his treasure trail, so beautiful. I am a fan of his music, as well. Hot, talented and sexy, yum.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you think he is cut Cohen do you huh do you huh huh?

I think it depends on the religious beliefs of his wife Gwyneth Paltrow. There are rumours they are bringing their kids up Jewish, in which case almost certainly circumcised. Chris Martin may have agreed to undergo circumcision as well. Or they may not be following her religion strictly and have not bothered with circumcision.

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hold up Matt. Gwyneth Paltrow is half Jewish, correct. But her it's her father who is Jewish. Her mother is Blythe Danner, a Christian, and if you are a Cohen you would know therefore that she cannot be Jewish. She might have converted, and Blythe Danner might have converted, but Jewish law is Jewish law. So Chris being British, it would be safe to assume his pecker is intact.

And honestly, what do so many people have against Gwyneth Paltrow? She looks downright regal and her mother is absolutely Patrician.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hold up Matt. Gwyneth Paltrow is half Jewish, correct. But her it's her father who is Jewish. Her mother is Blythe Danner, a Christian, and if you are a Cohen you would know therefore that she cannot be Jewish. She might have converted, and Blythe Danner might have converted, but Jewish law is Jewish law. So Chris being British, it would be safe to assume his pecker is intact.

And honestly, what do so many people have against Gwyneth Paltrow? She looks downright regal and her mother is absolutely Patrician.

Yes you are right, as Judaism follows the maternal line. But there are rumours their kids are being brought up Jewish, so there is a chance Chris Martin himself has converted, or has at least had a circumcision.