Chris O'Donnell

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did a search and didn't see anything on Chris O'Donnell. Anyone (hint, hint Alex) got any idea? Yesterday we watched the movie with he and Renee Zelwegger about finding a bride, etc. I noticed that he had some chest hair peeking out the top of his shirt on a couple of occasions. Have never seen a photo of him without a shirt much less naked.

- Ed

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Meanwhile... here he is with tufty chest hair poking out in May 2006:

click

...while here we see him in August 2006; the look is only for a rôle, thankfully :eek:...

click 2

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a feeling he'd turn out looking like that last photo alex. He initially had minimal appeal. I did, however, see an interview with him early in his career (can't recall where) in which he sounded a tad defensive about his predisposition for fucking women.

serviceman1965

Sexy Member
Media
I had a feeling he'd turn out looking like that last photo alex. He initially had minimal appeal. I did, however, see an interview with him early in his career (can't recall where) in which he sounded a tad defensive about his predisposition for fucking women.
We only stop aging the day that we die.

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
He looked cute in his tights in the Batman movies. The producers should have had him bottoming for Batman!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
samhung said:
He looked cute in his tights in the Batman movies. The producers should have had him bottoming for Batman!

that is so what the movie should have done...can you imagine the people falling out of trees watching that happen...choice!

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CUBE said:
cute in batman..big closet case in my book and a big homophobe in public. My dick-dar says he is a small guy

what did he do that was homophobic? not challenging you on this - am curious cuz i never heard that about him before.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
The CNDb concurs that he's never done any frontal nudity, but here's an assortment of rump and shaved-chest from School Ties (1992), In Love And War (1996), and Vertical Limit (2000).

Alex, I suspect if anybody would now this, you would..:biggrin1: But I swear I remember that he had a frontal nude scene in the movie "School Ties", which was in the first release of the video, but was edited out of subsequent releases, once Chris started becoming more of a "name". Am I just full of it, going senile, or have you heard anything like this as well?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
davidjh7 said:
Alex, I suspect if anybody would now this, you would..:biggrin1: But I swear I remember that he had a frontal nude scene in the movie "School Ties", which was in the first release of the video, but was edited out of subsequent releases, once Chris started becoming more of a "name". Am I just full of it, going senile, or have you heard anything like this as well?

There's no mention of this anywhere online... although that doesn't mean that it didn't happen!! Brendan Fraser and Chris O'Donnell are both noted as having shown their rears in the shower scene, while Matt Damon is noted as having shown his rear and 'a flash' of pubes. The movie was originally rated PG-13 by the MPAA, and no alternate versions or cuts have ever been submitted for review, with the grounds for the rating given simply as 'language'. Britain's BBFC has likewise passed the film as PG on three separate occasions (theatrical, video, widescreen video), with no variation between any of the versions, and no substitutions noted.

http://cndb.com/movie.html?title=School+Ties+%281992%29

HOWEVER... I will never say never... especially if the sequence in question is extremely brief and may simply have passed reviewers by. :rolleyes:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok here goes some of my kink being revealed... Just after Chris played Robin People Magazine did a story on him. There was one shitless and just in jeans and barefoot... damnit he looked good. I'm not sure where that mag is right now.. but I kept it for a long long time!!!

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alex, THANK YOU! great pics. I'd forgotten all about School Ties the movie. I've never heard about him being homophobic. But, from all the "crushes" on him from the gay community and the turnout of gays (me included) when he was in Dallas a number of years ago for a charity event, he's probably got a complex.

He's just too cute. That's all there is to it.

- Ed

Ryan_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many many years ago. (over 10) before the Batman movies, before he had become a ‘named famous’ actor, he stayed in a hotel I was working in, while filming part of a film.

I served him a couple of times.

I can tell you.

1) While his co/stars spent their free time drinking and finding local girls to have sex with, he spent his reading financial newspapers and playing golf.

2) His eyes in the flesh are piercing blue, which doesn’t show in his films.

3) He had a slim build and wore tight Levis 501’s, his ass looked incredible in those and had a nice looking bulge in the front.

4) That’s about it.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
There's no mention of this anywhere online... although that doesn't mean that it didn't happen!! Brendan Fraser and Chris O'Donnell are both noted as having shown their rears in the shower scene, while Matt Damon is noted as having shown his rear and 'a flash' of pubes. The movie was originally rated PG-13 by the MPAA, and no alternate versions or cuts have ever been submitted for review, with the grounds for the rating given simply as 'language'. Britain's BBFC has likewise passed the film as PG on three separate occasions (theatrical, video, widescreen video), with no variation between any of the versions, and no substitutions noted.

http://cndb.com/movie.html?title=School+Ties+%281992%29

HOWEVER... I will never say never... especially if the sequence in question is extremely brief and may simply have passed reviewers by. :rolleyes:

Thank you, as always, for you increadible pool of information. Tell the truth---you subcontract out to several countries as their intellegence database, don't you?:biggrin1:

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I looked and looked at the B & R film and really was not that impressed by the cod piece.

I was impressed and suprised by the fact that the costumes have nipples tho"

Can't find any pics that show it so you will have to take my work for it.