Chris Pine

xander_7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Watched Wonder Woman just a while, I'll be waiting for that screen cap where Chris Pine is almost naked with just his hand covering his groin area.

Sadly faked!

The journalist pressed further on their intimate scenes, including one where Chris appeared 'nude'.

'Yeah, I wasn't clothed in one scene too much. I had the old briefs, the weird things that you have to wear,' the actor said.

Gal laughed as she interrupted to dob in Chris for wearing 'red Speedos.'

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no pics, but he was pretty bulgy in Wonder Woman. And then there is the bathtub scene that I hope was not a body double

Reactions: ripo.cymru

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't care what his dick is like, as long as it's circumcised, Chris can dick my ass any day he wants.
What is it with you guys and circumcision all guys are born with foreskin .Male mutilation is the real crime in this country and across the world

drvkv

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know where this country is, I'm assuming you're saying the US? Well I'm not from the US, never been there, and I don't and never have propagated routine infant circumcision. But when a guy chooses to get cut or is done for religious or medical reasons, then yeah I think it looks hot. I guess in the same way some guys are into stuff like inking, piercing etc which I have absolutely no interest in and don't understand at all but appreciate that others do.