Chris Pontius aka Party Boy

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chris is way more attractive then Steve, BUT i do have to mention that i dont think i coudl ever have sex with either one if i had the chance just because to me they look like they are really dirty. They probably dont have the best hygiene(sp?). Thats just me though.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
About the situation in question -- at the end of "Playgirl Pontius" you can actually see Chris Pontius chasing the other guys around. It's only for about three seconds. So, they do leave a little of that scene in, but they don't let you know what happened, why the guys are running.

As for "Party Boy," I've never found him funny, nor do I think that Chris Pontius is an attractive guy

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chris is way more attractive then Steve, BUT i do have to mention that i dont think i coudl ever have sex with either one if i had the chance just because to me they look like they are really dirty. They probably dont have the best hygiene(sp?). Thats just me though.
I dunno about dirty so mush as just ungroomed. Look at Chris in the first "Jackass" movie clean shaven & with the close cropped hair. TOTAL hotness.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Chris Pontius' has the most beautiful ass. It is a true bubble, and I would love to eat his ass when he is wearing one of those thongs. In a Playgirl interview, he talked about how many guys and girls have asked him could they eat his ass. He also said that his ass is natural, and not from working out.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The funniest thing about the Jackass boys (and alot of "straight jocks" in general) is that they do some stuff that's gay to gay men...but are extremely homophobic.

Well, Johnny Knoxville isn't but if you've seen any of the Steve-O or CKY videos, you'd know that they get real freaked out if someone misconstrues putting shit up your ass or getting dick slapped in the face for being "gay."

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
its the whole gay thing that they think is funny! dont know many men who love shoving toy cars in their anus because its fun!

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I may have it on a DVD. I haven't stored many celeb clips on my hard drive since I burned them all to DVD a while back. The only ones I have from the Jackass guys are two of Steve-0. One when he was on the Howard Stern show doing the "Double-Back backflip" and one when he was stripping on what looks like a playboy channel.

whatthef?

Experimental Member
Media
Oh okay...would you mind uploading those clips? :tongue:

and please look for the party boy clips on your dvds :biggrin1: THANKS :-*