Chris Pratt

Jamie63829

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1RrDFMw8x8xMmE8u8
Does anyone have the uncensored version of this fake?

Reactions: WrikPrada

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he sure is. smh.
You won't see me defending Hillsong often, I'm definitely no fan of theirs and think the whole thing is a bit... culty.

But, the church itself isn't homophobic. It's members are typically the more liberal members of society (the ones I've come across in London that is) and it prides itself on being quite modern (yet is really kind of a money making scheme)

The founder/owner of the church is however homophobic, and I can't exactly remember the stuff he did, it was something involving conversation camps (I believe, can't be bothered to google it atm). There's also some super sketchy stuff to do with his Dad.

bedposts and handcuffs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You won't see me defending Hillsong often, I'm definitely no fan of theirs and think the whole thing is a bit... culty.

But, the church itself isn't homophobic. It's members are typically the more liberal members of society (the ones I've come across in London that is) and it prides itself on being quite modern (yet is really kind of a money making scheme)

The founder/owner of the church is however homophobic, and I can't exactly remember the stuff he did, it was something involving conversation camps (I believe, can't be bothered to google it atm). There's also some super sketchy stuff to do with his Dad.
Conversation camps?? Do you mean conversion camps or are conversation camps a thing?? And if so, what are they about?? Genuine question.

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Conversation camps?? Do you mean conversion camps or are conversation camps a thing?? And if so, what are they about?? Genuine question.
Oh dear... not my finest moment.

Conversion, that’s the word! Let’s just pretend that was autocorrect. Despite the fact I wrote it on desktop