Media
I think he is hot...very hot
chris_richardson.jpg

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was really afraid last night when I called his voting number that I had hardly no problem getting through. This was not a good sign. We need to vote for Chris and Blake to hopefully override those casting their votes for Chris Sligh and Sanjara!
We need men to represent American Idols. Not wimps and freaks. :tongue:

vadarkwolf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think Chris is awesome as well and I vote for him every week! I was scared he was going to be voted off the other night. It does make you wonder how come someone like Chris can be in the bottom 3 when someone like Sanjaya stays week after week.

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah, Chris Richardson is probably the best looking of the guys this year. I think he was cuter when he was chunky though, I have a thing for big boys. And he's also one of the better vocalists but the top girls are blowing all the guys out of the water. This whole thing with Sanjaya just proves the flaw in having the audience vote but that's also what makes the show so popular.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am about to stop watching American Idol - especially if Sanjara makes it much further. Even Howard Stern is urging people to vote for him! Maybe he needs to stick with asking what size cocks people have. As for Sanjara...I could care less. He doesn't turn me on... but off!

What's really scarry, if the same people who are voting for the worst start doing it with politics, can you imagine what kind of mess we can be in?

Or has it already started?:biggrin1:

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sanjaya is the best in competition idk what you guys are talking about :)

lksbigone

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Chris Richardson is a most ordinary looking guy; nothing exceptional but a great smile and personality. That's what makes him attractive; it's a "whole is equal to more the sum of parts" kinda thing. Oh yeah, there is one other "minor" factor; he looks to have a great toned body!