Chris Vance

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by Jesse James, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Jesse James

Jesse James New Member

I went in search of a thread for Chris Vance and didn't come across one. If I missed it, I'm sorry, and for those who aren't familiar with the gorgeous man for which I speak, let me introduce you.

Chris Vance (I), born 1971 in London, is on a new television show called "Mental."

I saw a few episodes of "Prison Break" while he was on it, but have to admit I lost interest in "Prison Break" after the first season, and only caught a few minutes here and there after that.

On "Mental" however, I love it when he comes on screen.

Some guys have a great body, some have a great smile, and so on, but Chris seems to have the complete package. Watching him simply walk makes me happy. LOL

I haven't been able to find a whole lot of photos of him, but I keep trying. :biggrin1:

#1 Jesse James, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  2. jackknight

jackknight New Member

here's a post i did on Chris Vance from the first showing of Mental. Looks like having him shirtless is going to be a regular occurrence on the show.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice