Chris wood

ueberhau

Superior Member
Media
You’ll get nothing talking like that. Disgusting.
I don‘t care. I didn‘t know who Chris was before clicking this thread and after seeing his pics, he‘s barely mediocre to me. I just LOLed at ‘DudesAndNudes‘ stats, ‘female‘ and ‘100% gay’, and his rediculous allusions. Btw, the term ‘whore’ is quite fitting for professional catfishers.

Reactions: JGay2000

ueberhau

Superior Member
Media
I was so close to getting his nudes until he got in a relationship with Melissa Benoist. Here's hoping in the future haha.
Ok, I just realized you haven’t been successful at getting Chris yet. I had thought you were being coy with the stuff you’re holding back. If there’s nothing there, there’s no reason to get worked up.

No not at all. I was just saying that I was talking to him for a while and it was getting good before Melissa came into the picture. He hasn't deleted me or anything so here's hoping

C18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Containment-Wood.jpg
chris-wood-wird-in-der-6-staffel-von-the.jpg
Chris-Wood-in-Major-Crimes-Episode-2.11-15.jpg
Hot

He had the gayest instagram when he was om thr Carrie Diaries, lots of him with guys, blonde hair. Then he did the gay thing in GIRLS and suddenly he became "famous" in super girl and now he's supposedly straight. Poor guy.

Yes he was. He had purple hair, pink hair, bleached hair, lots of pics of him and gays in gay bars on insta, then he had the gay cameo on GIRLS, then Carrey Diaries happened and he made his Instagram private. And then he reinvented himself to this "butch vibe"

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes he was. He had purple hair, pink hair, bleached hair, lots of pics of him and gays in gay bars on insta, then he had the gay cameo on GIRLS, then Carrey Diaries happened and he made his Instagram private. And then he reinvented himself to this "butch vibe"
Kind of like Colton Haynes until he finally came out.