tumblr_p22ce2Yrzz1wpij1ao1_540.gifv

tenor.gif

242948b40359a506cd9914244b4082ac3291232f.gifv

tumblr_p25mnmyMmQ1wpij1ao1_400.gifv
tumblr_p25mnmyMmQ1wpij1ao2_400.gifv

tumblr_p25mnmyMmQ1wpij1ao3_400.gifv
tumblr_p25mnmyMmQ1wpij1ao4_400.gifv
2439f42b956cc6788f2a3d06e5da6dca1f329047.gifv
I'm in love! And he seems very sweet and genuine. Love him and Melissa together. Seems like they're the sweetest couple...

Reactions: HeroSignalCosplay

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm in love! And he seems very sweet and genuine. Love him and Melissa together. Seems like they're the sweetest couple...
He seems that way, Im glad Melissa deserves a good man (as does everybody) especially after dealing with that (alleged) sociopath of an ex-husband of hers. I say alleged because she never mentioned that abusing man she was with but from all the things said about her former husband I drew my own conclusions

Reactions: Psilord905

Psilord905

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He seems that way, Im glad Melissa deserves a good man (as does everybody) especially after dealing with that (alleged) sociopath of an ex-husband of hers. I say alleged because she never mentioned that abusing man she was with but from all the things said about her former husband I drew my own conclusions
I hope she's happy! I've been so moved by her portrayal of Supergirl and of Melissa in interviews that I cannot help but want nothing but the very best for her!

Reactions: Jay-notorious

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I hope she's happy! I've been so moved by her portrayal of Supergirl and of Melissa in interviews that I cannot help but want nothing but the very best for her!
same here shes for women's right, racial and lgbtq equality and she is a damn good supergirl (and singer) If the nameless abusive psycho was in fact her ex husband I hope he gets his very soon and she and her new man are happy for a long time

mattthebruinsfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always thought he was a bit shady, what with banging co-stars on each new series he was cast in, and his character getting such a big role on Supergirl after he and Benoist hooked up. But it does seem like they've settled down to form a happy family.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I always thought he was a bit shady, what with banging co-stars on each new series he was cast in, and his character getting such a big role on Supergirl after he and Benoist hooked up. But it does seem like they've settled down to form a happy family.
wait so he dated girls from all his shows....well thats pretty much the norm in hollywood, but I hope this relationship works, Melissa seems like a kind good person and after being married to an abusive sociopath she deserves a good man.

Ashy_yeah_

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm as long he’s happy I guess? I just don’t want him like to be forced or anything. Like if he feels like he’s attracted to men he shouldn’t be marrying a girl. But I think he does love her. Idk I actually just like kai Parker- don’t know a lot about Chris himself

Psilord905

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wait so he dated girls from all his shows....well thats pretty much the norm in hollywood, but I hope this relationship works, Melissa seems like a kind good person and after being married to an abusive sociopath she deserves a good man.
What you said! I hope they can last. They seem so perfect for each other...from what I can tell from the outside looking in anyway...

Reactions: HeroSignalCosplay