Christian Aaron

Sorenjasper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This guy is crazy , he dm's orthers asking for Christians nudes and would ask them to send first and then stop responding and then get mad lmao.

jimsid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know what happened to his OF ? I recently re-subscribed since he was running a promotion at half price and now his OF seems deleted.

Rickie24

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone know what happened to his OF ? I recently re-subscribed since he was running a promotion at half price and now his OF seems deleted.

Turns out his boyfriend/ex got it deleted. He had been in some of the videos willingly but then wanted them gone. So Aaron removed them. But it turns out that he was pretty damn abusive, almost killing him via domestic violence, and one of the other ways he could get at Aaron was to still claim his identity in some of the videos and have it taken down. Kinda twisted shit.

gotmilk11

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Turns out his boyfriend/ex got it deleted. He had been in some of the videos willingly but then wanted them gone. So Aaron removed them. But it turns out that he was pretty damn abusive, almost killing him via domestic violence, and one of the other ways he could get at Aaron was to still claim his identity in some of the videos and have it taken down. Kinda twisted shit.

Thats what his wannabe famous narcissistic ass gets

Reactions: Mr.NiceDixxx

jimsid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank god I did not subscribe to the new OF and wasted that cash ! Will wait a bit to see if his just for fans stays up. He is so hot and his content really worth it !
His asshole though is so used at this point, could see it in his original OF in some fingering videos. Its literally like a pussy at this point.