Christian Aaron

saIvibottom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He started a new OF. Anyone subscribe to it? I feel like he’s just gonna repost old pics and vids from his previous OF

Some of his content was pretty expensive in the early days. I think he wanted something like $100 for videos at first and started to get more sensible, but my sub expired before I bought any of those. I remember him randomly posting an orgy video (he was just filming). Seems like he's into some interesting stuff.

Reactions: Mr.NiceDixxx

Mr.NiceDixxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of his content was pretty expensive in the early days. I think he wanted something like $100 for videos at first and started to get more sensible, but my sub expired before I bought any of those. I remember him randomly posting an orgy video (he was just filming). Seems like he's into some interesting stuff.
Are you talking about his old OF or his new OF?

saIvibottom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you talking about his old OF or his new OF?

His old one. I didn't even know he had a new one. I don't check his Instagram all that often, but I don't know what the link for his new one would be. I saved all of his stuff on the old though. The orgy post was funny. He said he just randomly woke up to an orgy going on and felt he should record some of it. It's not the best video though. It would have been amazing if it happened to be better quality.

Reactions: Mr.NiceDixxx

Mr.NiceDixxx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His old one. I didn't even know he had a new one. I don't check his Instagram all that often, but I don't know what the link for his new one would be. I saved all of his stuff on the old though. The orgy post was funny. He said he just randomly woke up to an orgy going on and felt he should record some of it. It's not the best video though. It would have been amazing if it happened to be better quality.
post what you have :) please :)

mmpf16

Superior Member
Media
I rather see his ex boyfriend tbh make one where can we find his ex josh at ? His name was josh Marx or something like that ? But I couldn’t find his IG