Christian Bale

VelvetGunpowder

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
gnomexors said:
If you really want to see C-bale, watch Velvet Goldmine, by Todd Haynes. It is a fictional glam-rock opera, loosely based around Iggy Pop, David Bowie, T-Rex, I think Dinosaur Jr., and makes allusions to Oscar Wilde. Really fantastic stuff. Oh yeah, not to mention that Christian Bale gets fucked in his ass by Ewan McGregor. Todd Haynes actually turned the camera off while filming it, to play a joke on them. And yes, they were really fuckeritizing.
I was reading this post and was shocked noone had mentioned "Velvet Goldmine". I'm so glad it wasn't overlooked. It's my all time favorite movie.

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
Most people don't realize that it were CB who starred in the great 1980s film, "Empire of the Sun," directed by Steven Speilberg. He was a great actor even at the age of 11.

As he gets older, he just gets HOTTER!

In "Batman Begins," CB is right out of a gay fantasy. I loved his shirtless "work out" scenes... :biggrin1:

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
17958723726920065113706.jpg

S

SirConcis

Interesting. This guy does absolutely nothing for me. Zilch, nada. I am sure if he were in the shower at the gym, I'd check out his body. But from seeing a couple of movies, he puts me to sleep with his monotone voice.