Christian Domestic Discipline

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Christian Domestic Discipline - Loving Wife Spanking in a Christian Marriage - About CDD

spanking your wife is the christian thing to do!

ok, i have no belief in god...but the sheer perversion appeals to me.

from the FAQ page...

Why does my wife want to be spanked?
Because she needs to feel that you are in charge and because she has been acting in less than a way a proper wife should.

Do I have to spank her to tears?
Yes, by spanking her to tears you are allowing her to fully submit and be humbled for her actions.

Isn't spanking just for kinky play ?
No, it is a great form of behavior modification and attitude adjustment.

Does it need to be on the bare bottom?
Yes, by having her bottom spanked bare will increase the effectiveness of the spanking and help to teach her.

What if it doesn't work, and her behavior continues?
Some problems require more than one discipline, you will need to spank her again.

What instrument should I use?
The best by far is always the hand, it is safer then other things, and besides you always have it with you.

What if I am mad, could I hurt her?
If angry at the time, put her in the corner and take that time to cool down, once you have gotten control of your anger then spank her.

Can't I just listen to her instead ?
No, she has all the girlfriends she need to listen to her, she needs you to be strong and correct her behavior.

I have never spanked her before not even for play. will it hurt her?
If a wife has her bottom bared and is spanked, yes it will hurt, that is the purpose of it, and helps to better her behavior.

Is this something new?
No, couples for generations have been using spankings in a loving way.
just watch any old movies or t.v. shows.

Will I have to always monitor her behavior?
No, after a little while she will become contrite and submit to you as her HOH, have her keep a journal so when needed it can be reviewed.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Q. What is Christian Domestic Discipline?

A. Potential plea bargain for domestic physical abuse on the grounds of religious expression.
or...

a way of making your kinky bdsm lifestyle look respectable.

i think they're just perverts like me but too scared to admit it.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If any guy even TRIES to spank me I'm out the door - RUNNING!!!

I don't go for that.

If you're into BDSM and that's your thing, fine, but it's not for me.

That was pretty funny about making your kinky BDSM lifestyle look respectable, though :biggrin1:

But somehow I doubt that these types would feel as open toward female Dom/male sub. That's why I would really have a problem with so-called "Christian Domestic Discipline"... (not that I'm a Dom either - I'm vanilla but not boring! :tongue: )

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If any guy even TRIES to spank me I'm out the door - RUNNING!!!

I don't go for that.

If you're into BDSM and that's your thing, fine, but it's not for me.

That was pretty funny about making your kinky BDSM lifestyle look respectable, though :biggrin1:

But somehow I doubt that these types would feel as open toward female Dom/male sub. That's why I would really have a problem with so-called "Christian Domestic Discipline"... (not that I'm a Dom either - I'm vanilla but not boring! :tongue: )
i laughed so hard reading that site!
did you see the clothing section? open crotch pantaloons!!!

Christian Domestic Discipline - Loving Wife Spanking in a Christian Marriage

i'm not buying into the "we're not really kinky" line.

vanilla with sprinkles huh?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey dolfette, I certainly got a tingle reading the article you cut and pasted for our enjoyment.

I thought you were relayng a spoof... then I clicked on the link, and it was real! OMG... and to think all these years that I though I (underlined) was kinky! I was obviously in the wrong religion '-)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey dolfette, I certainly got a tingle reading the article you cut and pasted for our enjoyment.

I thought you were relayng a spoof... then I clicked on the link, and it was real! OMG... and to think all these years that I though I (underlined) was kinky! I was obviously in the wrong religion '-)
i can throw away the kinky nun outfit.
perv's gone legit!