Christian Domestic Discipline

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah if she agrees to it it's all fun and games, but from the way the article was presented and the suggestion he makes her stand in the corner I get this picture of some poor beleagured woman who's cock pecked to buggery. Anyway, we all know husbands who carry on like this end up feasting on poison mushrooms :)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah if she agrees to it it's all fun and games, but from the way the article was presented and the suggestion he makes her stand in the corner I get this picture of some poor beleagured woman who's cock pecked to buggery. Anyway, we all know husbands who carry on like this end up feasting on poison mushrooms :)
humiliation fetishes are very common though...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are but that's not advocating spanking as a nice little sex game, or humiliation because the wife will get off on it, it's advocating treating your partner as a child.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are but that's not advocating spanking as a nice little sex game, or humiliation because the wife will get off on it, it's advocating treating your partner as a child.
i know.

and sometimes that's going to be abusive and shit.

BUT

there really are lots of women who really like that!
they don't want a light spanking as a sex game, they want a man to control them. all the time.

they take comfort in having their entire day written out on a whiteboard in the kitchen, from what to clean, when to shop, what to cook...i fucking miss that whiteboard...

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Outside law enforcement an intentional non-consensual physical act perpetrated by one adult against another adult is assault isn't it, regardless of any 'rationale' behind it. Motivation may provide a mitigating factor but not legitimisation.

If such nonsense is not exposed for what it is, what will the next level of 'discipline' be - stoning?

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah man I'm in like total anti-religion mode atm

I just quoted the bible 3 times to someone haha...

Religion shouldn't be a basis of what is moral, religion is immoral if anything.

So are you for this kind of thing Dolfette?

I just can't see what type of person would want to willingly call themselves lesser than their partner

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm reading it as an unwilling victim being forced into something she doesn't want and using christianity to justify it, I understand D/s relationships, even when they're lived 24/7 and taken to the extents of the bottom being owned, however I think that site is condoning and encouraging subjugation of someone who isn't willing and under the ostensible cover of being religious and men being superior and therefore having the right to treat their wife like shit and slapping her around if she doesn't like it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah man I'm in like total anti-religion mode atm

I just quoted the bible 3 times to someone haha...

Religion shouldn't be a basis of what is moral, religion is immoral if anything.

So are you for this kind of thing Dolfette?

I just can't see what type of person would want to willingly call themselves lesser than their partner
with the exception of basing it on faith.
christianity ain't my bag!

and it's not about being lesser. it's about choosing what feels comfortable & right for me.
i'm not lesser than any man.
...'cept when it comes to opening pickle jars.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm reading it as an unwilling victim being forced into something she doesn't want and using christianity to justify it, I understand D/s relationships, even when they're lived 24/7 and taken to the extents of the bottom being owned, however I think that site is condoning and encouraging subjugation of someone who isn't willing and under the ostensible cover of being religious and men being superior and therefore having the right to treat their wife like shit and slapping her around if she doesn't like it.
that kinda guy will always exist, with or without those excuses.

the law is there to protect women from what they don't consent to.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a lot more people out there than you think who love being dominated, even owned, Geordie, HollyBlue made an excellent post about it, you should check that out, I've seldom seen it put into words better.

lvlgdck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That site is so wrong in so many ways. It makes my skin crawl...spanking the wife when she's "done wrong", spanking her to tears to "discipline" her??? What the fuck??!?!?!?!?!?! It's a SIN to want to "control the man" (ref: Leah's Corner, on the website)...that it's what women want/need...to be spanked and controlled by a man????

NO THANK YOU!!!

blech.

I'm with Act2...this just turns my stomach.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That site is so wrong in so many ways. It makes my skin crawl...spanking the wife when she's "done wrong", spanking her to tears to "discipline" her??? What the fuck??!?!?!?!?!?! It's a SIN to want to "control the man" (ref: Leah's Corner, on the website)...that it's what women want/need...to be spanked and controlled by a man????

NO THANK YOU!!!

blech.

I'm with Act2...this just turns my stomach.

I'm another one with you...although I do accept consentual BDSM lifestyles. I don't think that is what this is about though. And it's one sided. Consentual BDSM can be either male Dom/female sub OR female Dom/male sub (or can be gay or lesbian as well), whereas the ONLY acceptable practice to this site would be a male Dom/female sub, and the sub does not necessarily have to consent to that. That's where I have the problem with it.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledPrincess

Of course it's abuse, men and women are considered equal in this day and age, for a husband to use his physical strength to reduce his wife to a state of infancy where she has to do what he wants or risk a spanking is mental and physical abuse.

unless she agrees to it.

Here's the thing (from my perspective), she is agreeing to it because she thinks she is wrong, bad, needs discipline. What is that?!?!?

That isn't agreeing to a spanking because she likes it. I like a swat or two, but to do it to bring me in line, etc. I'm gone.