Christina Aguilera a size-queen??

Do you think she is a size-queen?? cuz i already heared to songs where she sings or referring to a big cock... It's in the song called "Can't Hold Us Down" and also the new song "Candy Man"

in Candyman she sings
: He's a one stop shop with a real big egh
He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candyman

In Can't Hold US Down:
You must talk so big
To make up for small lil things

Have anyone noticed this? does anyone know if she is a size-queen?

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
It's been reported that at one of their engagement parties, her husband thanked his parents for his "large penis and good looks."

I'll have to look up the source, but in a later interview, someone asked her about that and said, "It's true. He keeps me very happy" or something like that.

More details when I have the time to research it properly....

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
It's been reported that at one of their engagement parties, her husband thanked his parents for his "large penis and good looks."

I'll have to look up the source, but in a later interview, someone asked her about that and said, "It's true. He keeps me very happy" or something like that.

Ugh! What a douchebag he is if he actually said that!:rolleyes: Christina Aguilera, a size queen.. too funny! I see What a Girl Wants in a whole new light now!:biggrin:

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
Here's a link to a UK magazine/newspaper story that discusses her interview with the British GQ:

Sexy Christina In Nightclub Sex Sensation - UK News Headlines

The key paragraph:

Christina also revealed that new husband Jordan gave a speech at their wedding reception in which he thanked his parents "for my good looks and large willy". She added: "That's the truth. He makes me very happy."

PsylockeSpears

Just Browsing
Media

and the funny thing is,the guy is pretty horrendous looking,so maybe he was being sarcastic haha

I believe she is if the rumors between her and Carson Daly are true. Especially if the penis rumors about him are true?