Christina Fucks Up The National Anthem @ The Super Bowl

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yours doesn't either, for me. I'm guessing that one can't link to a member's post history, and have anyone but themselves see the link. Weird.
Maybe. Or maybe LeftHookBrutal has strange magical powers to control links to his posts. We've probably been cursed by the god of Brutalism and LeftHookism.:salook:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Me!

Sounds like a good excuse for a holiday. Do I need a peen to qualify for the march? I really, really, really like peens. *hopes that's enough to qualify*

:biggrin1:
Can I suggest a slogan, "measure it*, pleasure it!"

*accurately
Excellent slogan! Can I add to it: "measure it, pleasure it, always treasure it"?
How bout: "big dicks rule! big dicks rule!" Let's all practice our chants now. :arms:

And you definitely qualify for the march. After all, Large Peens need all the extra "support" they can get. :corkysm21:

Yours doesn't either, for me. I'm guessing that one can't link to a member's post history, and have anyone but themselves see the link. Weird.
Resident cyberklutz takes a stab: Find all posts by LeftHookBrutal Yes? No? Oh well.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Excellent slogan! Can I add to it: "measure it, pleasure it, always treasure it"?
How bout: "big dicks rule! big dicks rule!" Let's all practice our chants now. :arms:

And you definitely qualify for the march. After all, Large Peens need all the extra "support" they can get. :corkysm21:
I've got my poms poms out, and I'm bouncing in time to the chant. :boobies2::015::boobies2:

Resident cyberklutz takes a stab: Find all posts by LeftHookBrutal Yes? No? Oh well.
Hoorah! Maxcok has broken the evil Brutalism spell.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I've got my poms poms out, and I'm bouncing in time to the chant. :boobies2::015::boobies2:
I'm getting my peen out and bouncing too. :banana: :mesmerized by pom poms: :hypnotized:

Hoorah! Maxcok has broken the evil Brutalism spell.
Seriously?? You have no idea how fukn proud I am right now. :cool:

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

You can't because it's a 'result set' that only works for your browser session.

D

deleted15807

..:confused: Thanks for making me feel like a dumbass again, Sarge.

Hey at least you get it. I have a friend who continues to not get it. He keeps sending me links from airline websites with fares. And it's the same thing the link won't work because it's a result set but he keeps sending them. Finally I told him I will ignore all his emails with them.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Hey at least you get it. I have a friend who continues to not get it. He keeps sending me links from airline websites with fares. And it's the same thing the link won't work because it's a result set but he keeps sending them. Finally I told him I will ignore all his emails with them.
Okay, I tried to educate myself here and looked up "result set", but about the time I got to "meta-information" my eyes started to glaze over, not that I even have a clue what an "SQL" is.

An SQL result set is a set of rows from a database, as well as meta-information about the query such as the column names, and the types and sizes of each column. Depending on the database system, the number of rows in the result set may or may not be known. Usually, this number is not known up front because the result set is built on-the-fly. Precomputations often impose undesired performance impacts. A result set is effectively a table. The ORDER BY clause can be used in a query to impose a certain sort condition on the rows. Without that clause, there is no guarantee whatsoever on the order in which the rows are returned.

..:boggled:

That said, after logging off, shutting down, logging back on, etc., the link I posted before still works for me. Wondering if it works for anybody else? :happysad:

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I tried to educate myself here and looked up "result set", but about the time I got to "meta-information" my eyes started to glaze over, not that I even have a clue what an "SQL" is.

An SQL result set is a set of rows from a database, as well as meta-information about the query such as the column names, and the types and sizes of each column. Depending on the database system, the number of rows in the result set may or may not be known. Usually, this number is not known up front because the result set is built on-the-fly. Precomputations often impose undesired performance impacts. A result set is effectively a table. The ORDER BY clause can be used in a query to impose a certain sort condition on the rows. Without that clause, there is no guarantee whatsoever on the order in which the rows are returned.

..:boggled:

That said, after logging off, shutting down, logging back on, etc., the link I posted before still works for me. Wondering if it works for anybody else? :happysad:

It is nerd-speak for the set of data extracted from a query. SQL is the Structured Query Language used.

Lazerbeam

Experimental Member
Media
I used to love her voice but now she is overtaking Mariah in the oversinging every note department.

and she looks a bit fat and tarty these days.