Christina Ricci Looks HOT!!!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it definitely shows. I saw the beginning of Black Snake Moan (I did not see more because it was fucking horrible) and remarked about how hard her body looked now. I was always a fan when she was a bit bigger, but goddamn, you can't hate her for having those legs and that ass!

I couldn't get past the first few minutes. She looked so skinny that i feared for her health. The first thing I thought was "heroin addiction".

God her face is nice in the 2nd photo but she looks a zillion times better to me before. I like a little cheeks and tummy on a girl.

Agreed.

edeneyes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's definitely not shopped, silly that people think someone can't be sexy without Photoshop... hahaha!

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ricci candid from a couple days ago. It's warm in LA and she's throwin' THOs.

That was totally photoshopped to make her look more normal. Can't you see the, um, lines where they normalled it.

Jesus Christ, people, the originals were NOT photoshopped. They are just papparazzi pics, if you follow the included link you will see the rest of the pics too.

I hate internet experts. Everything has to be photoshopped. Effing morons.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was totally photoshopped to make her look more normal. Can't you see the, um, lines where they normalled it.

Jesus Christ, people, the originals were NOT photoshopped. They are just papparazzi pics, if you follow the included link you will see the rest of the pics too.

You caught me... but the Kai's Nipple Plug-in is so fun!

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Definitely photoshopped. Notice how the juice bottle and the keys were enlarged in order to make her body look smaller. Its a classic case. lol.

Nice touch on the hard nips too. lol.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I think I know how it works, since I use it daily. I could very well be wrong about the photoshopping. The picture appears to be altered -- as others have agreed -- but that doesn't mean I'm right. The hard edges around the waist could be caused by something other than computer manipulation. Granted people here on LPSG may be too quick to scream "photoshopped" but my call was a somewhat informed opinion. I'm not "an effing moron." Classyron doesn't live up to his self applied classiness. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it, no shame there. What sucks, is people getting rude and uncivil in a public forum.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I think I know how it works, since I use it daily. I could very well be wrong about the photoshopping. The picture appears to be altered -- as others have agreed -- but that doesn't mean I'm right. The hard edges around the waist could be caused by something other than computer manipulation. Granted people here on LPSG may be too quick to scream "photoshopped" but my call was a somewhat informed opinion. I'm not "an effing moron." Classyron doesn't live up to his self applied classiness. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it, no shame there. What sucks, is people getting rude and uncivil in a public forum.

Yeah, well, informed expert, find the un-photoshopped picture before you verbally display your expert opinion.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's legit. I made her coffee at the Starbucks I worked at about 6 months ago. Tiny little thing. That hourglass may look impressive, but bear in mind it's on a girl who's no more than 5 feet tall, and skinny as all get out.

Elbslayer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i think c.r. was in best shape for the movie "black snake moan". i love samuel l. jackson but i am sure i would have rather bought the dvd if she wasn't in it.

absolutly hot.