Christine O'Donnell: I dabbled into witchcraft

D

deleted15807

Just when you think the right wing wingnuts couldn't get ANY more bazaar:

.... she laughingly told a television audience that she'd once "dabbled into witchcraft" and unknowingly had a picnic on what she called a Satanic altar.

Delaware's O'Donnell is a 'tea party' hero, but controversy casts a shadow

Clearly afraid her handlers have gotten a clue, the more we know what she thinks the more trouble she'll get in:

O'Donnell Opts Out of Sunday Talk Shows

But DO look for her to show up on FoxFauxFixed News. Sean Hannity will 'interview' her with lightweight puff questions. Next stop over to Glenn Beck for another sham 'interview'. Right now she's probably taking accelerated classes in 'How To Hoodwink The Public and Not Say Something Stupid'.

Last edited by a moderator:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is that the lady republican who is against masturbation?
LOL I have seen the video on youtube and it made me cry! sooo funny!

ravenx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This woman is all over the place.

I guess that's why she's such a Jesus freak now, her experience with witchcraft must have messed her up.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dabbled in witchcraft? but never joined a Coven?....... woman doesnt know a thing about it, just a uninformed wanna-be

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's also a young-earth creationist:

Well, creationism, in essence, is believing that the world began as the Bible in Genesis says, that God created the Earth in six days, six 24-hour periods. And there is just as much, if not more, evidence supporting that.
From "Where Does the GOP Find Them?" at Unreasonable Faith.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry guys, this is the first I've heard of this story. I've been out of the news loop this month because of all this work I have to do and trying to get some vacations in.

Do I understand correctly that there is a person who is running for the United States Senate who is opposed to MASTURBATION?? wtf is your country coming to? Is she actually campaigning on that?

I watched the vid here about her dabbling in witchcraft and I think so what? Teenage girls do lots of stupid stuff. It's a funny clip. But against touching yourself and being your own best friend? This has to be a teabagger right?

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm certain there are many more video clips to come. Bill Maher had her as a regular guest on oh his old ABC after-the-news show. He's vowed to show a clip every week until she agrees to appear on his current HBO show. Doesn't matter if she does or not. She still loses.

D

deleted15807

Do I understand correctly that there is a person who is running for the United States Senate who is opposed to MASTURBATION?? wtf is your country coming to? Is she actually campaigning on that?

Yep here is the footage. Masturbation is a SELFISH act. You have to be carfeful follow the logic in the footage.:redface:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please don't let Palin run for President! :frown1:

That's not for us to decide: it is in the hands of Republican primary voters beginning in the winter of 2012. Right now, she had no real competition, though admittedly, it's a long way off yet :cool:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media