Christmas gifts

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's that time of the year where we flock to malls to get that perfect gift. Most years I usually know what to get but this year, I'm feeling a little "blah" about Xmas. Any suggestions for good gifts for bf? friends? family? I know it's dependent on personal tastes but any "general" gift ideas?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually buy for very few people and I know their likes and dislikes very well so I always try to find something that they would love but might not have considered buying.
We always go to an open house on Christmas eve and I always put gourmet gift baskets together and find items that are suited to the individual I give it to.
I need to buy for a couple of children and always find something cool at The Metropolitan Museum Of Art's gift shop. ( I also get the stocking stuffers for my other half there) If you don't have a museum in your city with a gift shop, try online.
People always tell me that I'm difficult to buy a present for but the fact of the matter is if you know me you know I like to cook so almost anything for the kitchen will make me happy. So tap into what the passions are for the people you are buying for and you are sure to find the right gift.
Happy Holidays!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We ditched the high dollar/multiple gifts for this year.
We're doing $50 and only for one person. We picked names.

The plan is to exchange our gifts, and have a good dinner together.
First time for our family, and we're all OK with it.
I can tell you, it's a big relief on the pocketbook and nerves of having to go out in the crowds. Mostly I shop online anyway, but still...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love buying gifts for people. Kind of great at it too. I really think about it. If you have a World Market by you...you can't go wrong picking up some goodies there.