Christmas Message from cnw400

cnw400

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, a message from the guy who has been going to leave and didn't. . .:rolleyes:

I'm here, and glad of it. . . :biggrin1:

Just wanted to extend my wishes to each of you to have a good and blessed holiday. I've been a member here since July of 2006 and have enjoyed it immensely. I have not always been the nicest person to read (especially my rant about this "ego-centric" website:mad: ); me and my big mouth. . .but I have learned a few things about first one thing and then another from some of you who gather here or frequently post thoughts and observations, questions, and rants like mine.

I have met people here who have helped me solve computer glitches, sofware problems, answered questions about my digital camera, and have just taken the time to chat and share their lives as I have shared mine. I appreciate this, the good humor and (a few) dumb jokes that have made their way into my Inbox. I've been able to share my hobbies of photography and music with several, and again, I'm grateful for everyone who has offered an opinion or an insight, or taken the time to answer private messages and emails. Thanks for your responses and for bearing with my indecisiveness ("I thought you were going to leave").

We must HANG together. . .and we must be there when times are HARD.

I know, corny, very corny; I made it up myself. . .:redface:

Later, my friends. . .

cnw400

cnw400

Just Browsing
Media
May I add one other thing, and this is important - my apologies to all of those who may have been offended by anything I have said!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I hope that everyone here has healing of all wounds and is whole in mind, body, and spirit. oooo hmmm that means this room would totally change. :eek:
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and happy new year.

I hope someone with a cute butt is in my stocking Christmas morning. :biggrin1: I am making santa hot cocoa with marshmallows, oatmeal pecan chocolate chip cookies, and ooooo manicotti. I am keeping everything on a warmer, using the good dishes, oooooo santa please A man with a cute butt and nice face, maybe some fuzz on his body.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Merry Christmas to all, and to all the commercialization of Christmas.... humbug.

I hope everybody enjoys a relaxing Christmas with friends and family.