Christmas roleplay

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Hunganon, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Hunganon

Hunganon New Member

So my girlfriend and I don't exactly have the best sex life in my opinion. We have sex maybe once a month and it's generally fairly vanilla and she admits she could be considered a bit of a prude. The best sex I've had is when she is drunk and let's herself go a little more, teasing, saying I've been naughty or that she has and needs a spank etc.

I was pleasantly surprised (although I had hinted I'd like something like this for Christmas) when recently a naughty miss Santa costume arrived and she would like to use it soon. It's a little tame, a dress that doesn't reveal too much, some gloves and stockings but I love it and absolutely can't wait!

My question I guess is what can I do? I imagine we'll have some sort of christmas role-play but I'm not very creative so does anyone have any tips or experience with this? Any suggestions from you ladies on something I could buy (I guess they don't really do anything for guys) or do that would make it as fun and enjoyable for her as it will be for me?

Many thanks :)

2. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

So she is Mrs. Claus? Do you wanna be one of Santa's naught elves... getting to Mrs. Claus while Santa is on his late night run?

How about Santa coming in from his late night delivery in time to give Mrs. Claus her own special delivery?

sex under the Christmas tree?

don't forget the oils and lubes? Something fun would be to lube up her boobs and let your cock go for a sleigh ride??

just a few ideas off the top of my head.

good luck and have fun with it...

do you have red long johns or a Santa cap to add to the fun ...

3. hotwetkiss

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Empty your sack into her stocking!

4. D_Harry_Ballz

D_Harry_Ballz New Member

Take a dump in her stocking and hire a fat old gentleman with a white beard as a stripper. Video tape and enjoy. I promise you it hasn't been done before

5. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

I paint my DICK red/white and blast her with my sugar filled candy cane!!!

6. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

you da man

Draft saved Draft deleted