Christmas Songs that You HATE

I'd never seen this before, but I played it for my son and he loves it. He's made me play it for him many times today.

It's from The Year Without A Santa Claus, a Rankin-Bass production that's actually pretty good. The Snow Miser/Heat Miser songs are the highlights of the show and, for many people, their favorite holiday TV special song. Be aware that it does have the song, Blue Christmas in it though it's sung by a little girl, not Elvis or The Beach Boys.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Adeste Fideles and O Tannenbaum! Sing in English or not at all damn it!:mad:
I'd much prefer to hear them in their untranslated Latin and German forms, but I'm a traditionalist that way. :wink:

Oh yeah, and I despise any Christmas tune sung by little children. Nails on a chalkboard. :biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I detest goofus syrupy sweet kiddie Christmas songs like "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" or "I'm getting nothing for Christmas". I also hate "This Christmas" because it was forced upon me by an ex boyfriend's Afrocentric fanaticism. I dont like the song, period! It works my last nerve. Give me a cup of cocoa with sugar free vanilla syrup and soy milk from Starbucks and let me kick back to either Nat "King" Cole or Sammy Davis, Jr. singing "THe Christmas Song" and that is Old school and Afro Centric enough for me! LOL!

YouTube - nat king cole - the christmas song

Albums I do recommend this year are: "Christmas with the Rat Pack and Barry Manilow's Christmas Album. I can not have Christmas without "Christmas time is here" from a swinging jazz trio! Like my men, I like my music smooth, sophisticated and swingin' :eek:

YouTube - Christmas Time is Here

For some reason I love this riff on an Old James Brown Christmas song. I love Run DMC's Christmas in Hollis!

YouTube - Christmas In Hollis - Run-D.M.C. (HQ Audio)

I also love this one...

YouTube - Paul Mccartney [Wonderful Christmas Time]

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Christmas shoes. My mom is dying, she needs shoes, merry christmas. What a load of shit.
Favs:
O holy night
Adeste Fideles (not o come all ye faithful)
White Christmas
Hark the herald angels sing
Run Run Rudolph ( chuck berry)

LMAO! I know just the song you are talking about ! Where is that rolling on the floor icon when I need it! :biggrin1:

YouTube - The Christmas Shoes

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Santa Baby" by Ertha (?) Kitt, Madonna and other singers is the one I hate most!

Could it be because the individual singing the song has lost the reason for the season. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT HER! I do sing a pretty mean version of that though! LOL! It did make TIger Woods break up with an old girlfriend though! LOL! :biggrin1:

YouTube - Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby 2006.

The video is in a sporting good store??? WTF? Sneakers? You're mom's dying you buy her Prada, Jimmy Choo, Gucci. You buy her the shoes of her dreams, not damned sneakers.

Country music has the most repulsive tendency to the maudlin and treacly. Nothing lower than stirring emotions by playing to false sympathy. If half the people who were supposed to die in country songs did there'd be nobody left to sing them.

The video is in a sporting good store??? WTF? Sneakers? You're mom's dying you buy her Prada, Jimmy Choo, Gucci. You buy her the shoes of her dreams, not damned sneakers.

Country music has the most repulsive tendency to the maudlin and treacly. Nothing lower than stirring emotions by playing to false sympathy. If half the people who were supposed to die in country songs did there'd be nobody left to sing them.

EDIT:

I'm wrong. CBS turned it into a Christmas Special, :headache: starring Rob Lowe. Yes,:bukkake2:that Rob Lowe.

And they wonder why their ratings are in the sewer!

LMAO!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

EDIT:

I'm wrong. CBS turned it into a Christmas Special, :headache: starring Rob Lowe. Yes,:bukkake2:that Rob Lowe.

And they wonder why their ratings are in the sewer!

LMAO!

Jason, dont give me an asthma attack tonight! LOL! I started whopping about the point where you mentioned Jimmy CHoos....

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't like Christmas songs but I do like this.

The little guy with the yellow shirt with the porcupine hair dancing with his head moving side to side. That is my ex boyfriend. He was always a cute dancer. :rolleyes:

I am the one playing guitar. I dance all over the fucking place with my guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGnYw-OuCnI

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't like Christmas songs but I do like this.

The little porcupine needled hair guy with the yellow shirt dancing with his head moving side to side. That is my ex boyfriend. He was always a cute dancer. :rolleyes:

I am the one playing guitar. I dance all over the fucking place with my guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGnYw-OuCnI

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You shoulda seen DC tell Fred Phelps' daughter, "Rot in hell, bitch!"

It was priceless.
Aw, snoozie, have I told you lately that I love you?

These are probably my favorite Christmas songs:

YouTube - One Little Christmas Boy

YouTube - Aberdares #2
I'm surprised this one didn't make your list:

"Spiewniczek Piesni Koscielne"

W zlobie lezy! Któz pobiezy
Koldowac malemu
Jezusowi Chrystusowi
Dzis do nas zeslanemu?
Pastuszkowie przybywajcie
Jemu wdziecznie przygrywajcie
Jako Panu naszemu.