Christmas thought...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
No matter how much you try to avoid it.....

Your parents will ALWAYS manage to drive you absolutely insane before the christmas dinner is complete.

Proven fact.:biggrin1:

D

deleted3782

When are you getting married? Are you dating anyone? Are you eating? What do you eat? Do you need leftovers? Are you dressed warmly? Do you need a coat? I think you need a coat. You look thin! Are you eating? Who are you dating? Is work going well? Have you had a raise yet? Have you asked for a raise yet? You never promote yourself! You should be earning more! You need to get out more. Who are you dating? I get worried about you! Well...that's just how I am.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I haven't gotten any questions, but dinner is in about an hour and a half. I'm just focusing on the rave on saturday with my gay best friend, it's happy thoughts.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When are you getting married? Are you dating anyone? Are you eating? What do you eat? Do you need leftovers? Are you dressed warmly? Do you need a coat? I think you need a coat. You look thin! Are you eating? Who are you dating? Is work going well? Have you had a raise yet? Have you asked for a raise yet? You never promote yourself! You should be earning more! You need to get out more. Who are you dating? I get worried about you! Well...that's just how I am.

Oh Yeah, that's what I miss hearing! I'm going to print this page and pass this out to the peeps I'm having dinner with later!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Your parents will ALWAYS manage to drive you absolutely insane before the christmas dinner is complete.

I think that happens a lot around this time. I just bend with the wind and go with the flow.
I don't bother my family much. I get the silent treatment. But I take the ball a roll with it. I allow them their silence.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kids want more and more expensive gifts every year... and that's not always so simple during these difficult times.

Like Alexis de Toquevilles said 175 years ago: The equalization of social status will also have downsides.

People don't know anymore what to expect from life and they'll want more and more. They can't afford it all and they'll buy on credit. After a while... hello credit/financial crisis.

Remarkable that he foresaw this such a long time ago.

Maybe something to think about on Christmas...
Perhaps a New Year's resolution to be more careful with what we buy and when we buy it?

Btw, a Merry Christmas to all of you! :smile:

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you think I am hiding in my room with the door locked. I am googling how to fake an attack of the vapors as we speak. :biggrin1:

OMG! My mom does the same thing and I live with her. :rolleyes: She waits until company comes in hopes of catching me off guard and tricking me into a response which I haven't considered giving before. :irked:

Her latest concern is the genetic perfection of my beau should I decide to have him be a donor daddy next year. :redface::rolleyes::mad:

D

deleted3782

OMG! My mom does the same thing and I live with her. :rolleyes: She waits until company comes in hopes of catching me off guard and tricking me into a response which I haven't considered giving before. :irked:

Her latest concern is the genetic perfection of my beau should I decide to have him be a donor daddy next year. :redface::rolleyes::mad:

I'm actually very lucky. I honestly get none of those questions. My mom would rarely ask about my job/income, relationships, or food. I will get one comment a year either from my mom or dad about being single. That being said, I do watch movies...so I know how those Jewish mothers work...:rolleyes:

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

That is one of the first listings in a parental job description, Jeffy.
Didn't you know that? :tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Does not happen to orphans, but we end up missing it so much we let our friends do it!:wink:
Dude, once again, you bring my back to realism with a comment that we should all remember.:smile:

I haven't gotten any questions, but dinner is in about an hour and a half. I'm just focusing on the rave on saturday with my gay best friend, it's happy thoughts.
At least you have your priorities.:rolleyes: I often do something of the same... trying to remeber the fun stuff coming up.:smile::smile:

I think that happens a lot around this time. I just bend with the wind and go with the flow.

I don't bother my family much. I get the silent treatment. But I take the ball a roll with it. I allow them their silence.
You are a relaxed individual. I tend to stress much more.

Kids want more and more expensive gifts every year... and that's not always so simple during these difficult times.

Like Alexis de Toquevilles said 175 years ago: The equalization of social status will also have downsides.

People don't know anymore what to expect from life and they'll want more and more. They can't afford it all and they'll buy on credit. After a while... hello credit/financial crisis.

Remarkable that he foresaw this such a long time ago.

Maybe something to think about on Christmas...
Perhaps a New Year's resolution to be more careful with what we buy and when we buy it?

Btw, a Merry Christmas to all of you! :smile:

And a merry Christmas to you, Gl3nnjamin. What an interesting thought. It's scary just how easy it is to purchase on credit, thinking you are doing the best for your child.. only to find out that you may be screwing yourself three years down the road.

I think I may exercise your new years resolution.:smile: It would save me alot of money.

Why do you think I am hiding in my room with the door locked. I am googling how to fake an attack of the vapors as we speak. :biggrin1:
Oh, I thought you were trying to illegally bootleg whiskey so you could purchase yourself a car to go shopping.:biggrin1:

At least you have someone to bring home to them,... single is a tricky one to explain again and again.:smile:

That is one of the first listings in a parental job description, Jeffy.
Didn't you know that? :tongue:
I thought she was just there to make sure I got christmas dinner??:eek::rolleyes: