christmas with the kranks; looks like

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, with Chucky out of the scene for a while I thought I'd check out other movies, but it must be the season for retarded movies. I speak of Christmas with the Kranks with Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis. Overall, the synopsis of it seems very aggressive and fascist for my taste. You get a couple who decide not celebrate Christmas this one year, much to the chagrin of their neighbors, who by the way, pull out all the stops to "dissuade" the Kranks from this course of action.

I must say I personally find no humor in the fact that people are being persecuted and almost coerced into changing their freedom of expression.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Dec 5 2004, 08:23 AM
Well, with Chucky out of the scene for a while I thought I'd check out other movies, but it must be the season for retarded movies. I speak of Christmas with the Kranks with Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis. Overall, the synopsis of it seems very aggressive and fascist for my taste. You get a couple who decide not celebrate Christmas this one year, much to the chagrin of their neighbors, who by the way, pull out all the stops to "dissuade" the Kranks from this course of action.

I must say I personally find no humor in the fact that people are being persecuted and almost coerced into changing their freedom of expression.
[post=266002]Quoted post[/post]​

uh lol...its just a movie....a comedy even...it wasn't supposed to be takin the way u took it.....relax papi

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by BIFFtheSTIFF+Dec 5 2004, 02:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BIFFtheSTIFF &#064; Dec 5 2004, 02:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Dec 5 2004, 08:23 AM
Well, with Chucky out of the scene for a while I thought I&#39;d check out other movies, but it must be the season for retarded movies. I speak of  Christmas with the Kranks with Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis. Overall, the synopsis of it seems very aggressive and fascist for my taste. You get a couple who decide not celebrate Christmas this one year, much to the chagrin of their neighbors, who by the way, pull out all the stops to "dissuade" the Kranks from this course of action.

[post=266002]Quoted post[/post]​

uh lol...its just a movie....a comedy even...it wasn&#39;t supposed to be takin the way u took it.....relax papi
[post=266055]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Look, the movie hasn&#39;t been getting a favorable rating by anyone, and I can&#39;t say I blame them either. As for my "taking the way u took it", well, I won&#39;t even get into that since you clearly haven&#39;t even reviewed the movie.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Granted Christmas with the Kranks was a bit heavy handed and remenicent of comedies of the 1960's and 1970's, Tim Allen did not look all that bad in a bikini. Certainly better than Jamie Lee Curtis did in hers. Does anyone have outtakes of Tim and his very nice bulge?
I've only ever seen that artsy-fartsy ad with four little pix strung together and lots of Xmas tree lights.
Thanks gang