Christmas!!!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I can hardly wait to see what pain-in-the-butt Christmas commerical Dell is going to run every 15 minutes on all 500 channels.

Pecker

I was once walking through a forest alone. A tree fell in front of me. I didn't hear it.

longtimelurker: Well just before my birthday this year I got a small brochure advertising christmas cards and suggested gifts.

Wouldn't have been so bad if my birthday didn't fall at the beginning of August!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my family, Christmas is strictly a religious holiday. We set up a crèche (no tree), go to midnight Mass, and eat a traditional Cuban Christmas dinner. Gift giving takes place on Epiphany, January 6. No big holiday brouhaha over Christmas.

Santa stories: I was watching a programme on TV ... probably on HBO ... where they were interviewing department store Santas about their jobs. When asked about their least favourite part of the job, all except for one agreed: they hated when nervous children peed when sitting in their laps. The one exception said, "I kinda like it when that happens!" Eeewww! :eek:

buddy43610: here in nashville, tn today (11/11/03) i witnessed parks employees decorating the trees in one of the parks, lights, ornaments, a star on top, the works. a bit too early for me and it's in the 70s here. my wife has finished her christmas shopping. thank god for online shopping or i'd be doing my usual 12/24 shopping. buddy

tracksuitboy: If you get sick and tired of all the usual Christmas hoo-ha, seek out Bob Rivers' Twisted Christmas and White Trash Christmas. Walkin' 'Round in Women's Underwear (to the tune of Winter Wonderland) is particularly inspired!

Tall_Verz_Tahp: I work at Disneyland in CA and all the Christmas decorations, tree, garland, Holiday Fireworks, it's a small world Holiday, Haunted Mansion Holiday, everything are up and running 7 days a week from Nov 1 - Jan 5!!! So far they at least wait for Halloween to end. But barely! I hate walking through the park with fall and Thanksgiving on my mind then get interrupted by Christmas Carols being sung! I love Christmas, but come on!!!

ORCABOMBER: I'm so glad I haven't been watching much TV. But sadly, I go shopping. :( I have got most of the gifts ready, mostly because, being in London, the High Streets are going to be PACKED with stupid idiots barging and shouting...

I mean, there were fights over Buzz Lightyear??