Christopher Atkins

BernieMBF

Experimental Member
Media
I was watching the movie "The Blue Lagoon" from 1980, with Brooke Shields & Christopher Atkins. I'd forgotten just how hot a guy he really was back then! I'm mostly into Latinos, Asian, & Caribbean men, but boy-that would've been one hot blue eyed, blond treat! I know that his curly hair in the film was a wig, and the nude shots of him seem to suggest he's modestly hung at best (unless he's a major grower, and wasn't shown at full mast...) But who would kick him out of bed-or off an island, really? Those big, blue soulful eyes, puffy nipples, sinewy thighs, and that butt! I could just eat it for hours, and be happy...I saw photos of him today, and I have to say that he aged rather well. He has a son about the age he was back in 1980-who's very handsome, but doesn't approach the hottness that his dad achieved. So, who agrees with me? Was Chris Atkins one of your first crushes? What did you fantasize doing with-or to-him? Let me know, guys-thanks...

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In replacing my VHS movie collection to DVDs (when available), I came across the 1983 "A Night In Heaven" starring Atkins as "Ricky The Rocket", male stripper. I'd like to see them.

Here's the one from A Nioght In Heaven you were referring to plus one post Blue Lagoon in colour. This was widely published but cut off at the waist to hide his junk.

Attachments

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He was almost cast in Footloose, but due to his drug use over the years, he lost the part to Kevin Bacon. And the rest they say is history.

Reactions: bengee2b

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember back when Blue Lagoon first came out it was sneaked previewed in Denver. One major complaint from the test audiences was there was too much nudity. Movie went back for further editing. Always wish a dvd would come out with it added back in.

Reactions: NathanaelCruz

devlon

Legendary Member
Media
i wish that later pic of Chris by Greg Gorman would have been done in color instead of black and white - i bet his hairy blonde bush looked yummy!

Marilynluvah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
If OF had existed 30 years ago, Chris totally would have been one of the first celebs to have one.

I agree! He was such a saucy little minx of an exhibitionist. Still is I think. He sent me a nude video on Cameo-unfortunately he didn’t show anything, but I think with a little more coaxing (or money!) he might have. And he played a male stripper in a play in Australia last year. He’s a true gay icon.
I’d still like to see DAT AZZ in all it’s glory. I don’t care if it’s older. Maybe he’d pose again for the new Playgirl-with enough coaxing.

Reactions: RyanLafferty28