Christopher Cote (ig: Christophercote_)

MIles Rockwell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Two days ago the was 23 “based on the internet” so I think you should take those stats lightly.

unless you have a more reliable source, where else can you get the information from - the internet. :p

the point is - out the the 2 websites mentioned, one is apparently not correct. the question is - which is which?

Darthchi

Superior Member
Media
unless you have a more reliable source, where else can you get the information from - the internet. :p

the point is - out the the 2 websites mentioned, one is apparently not correct. the question is - which is which?
One is a weird website made by who knows who. The other one is from one of the biggest journals from where he lives. Also this: https://starcentralmagazine.com/sex.../2013/02/05/sexiest-man-of-the-year-for-2012/

The article is from 2013. Do the math.

MIles Rockwell

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
One is a weird website made by who knows who. The other one is from one of the biggest journals from where he lives. Also this: https://starcentralmagazine.com/sex.../2013/02/05/sexiest-man-of-the-year-for-2012/

The article is from 2013. Do the math.
i agree that the website you posted is telling his correct age. thanks for that.

how about chris' true height? if malik is 6' 3" (which i think is accurate), chris is not 6' 1". based on the photos - malik is standing slouchy and his legs are spread out. he'd look a lot taller than chris if he is standing up straight. if chis is 6' 1", malik could be 6' 6" which is too tall!

oftentimes, models or their agencies are not telling the truth about their stats. even regular people don't (with driver's license, medical records, etc.). lol

Reactions: Darthchi

thegdl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He photoshops the photos where face is showing. His wank videos from when he first started his OF and didn't show face his dick is not as big.

Reactions: cyptwink

Gman718

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate to burst people’s bubbles but the other pix I’ve seen of his cock look much smaller. I suspect this one is photoshopped.
I thought I was the only one who thought it looked photoshopped.

Reactions: HairyManhattanDude

Darthchi

Superior Member
Media
What are you guys on? I subscribed to his OF. Saw all the goods, then unsubscribed because it fulfilled its’ purpose.

dick pics are, or AT LEAST were there. If he deleted everything is another story, but based on the fact that plenty of stuff keeps poppin up here… i suggest yall stop spreading lies.

AJ YAYA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get the allure with the guy, I thought he was super hot at first. But man, his personality and the way he posts is annoying and a major turnoff. Not sure if I'm the only one that feels this way?

1. He probably is hung but it is strange that he photoshops his dick/body so much to the point he looks disfigured.
2. His OF was a scam when I was subscribed 2~ months ago. Posted once a month and nothing you can't find online or here. I saw people posting recently otherwise so maybe it is different? That was my experience.
For those asking for dick pics save your $ and sort by 'Most viewed' on here. Probably more here than his OF.
3. Posts non-stop on Insta and messages you constantly on OF to the point it is borderline harassment lol.
4. His insta/tik tok are so cringy that is seems so ungenuine, kills any attraction I had to this guy.

No hate, can respect a hustle. To me he just does it in such an annoying way that turns me off.