Christopher Cote (ig: Christophercote_)

Acer193

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
has anyone bought the $50 video, is it worth it?

titled: Im throbbing so hard for you baby i had to pull it out and stroke on it real good for you as I moan and stroke this shaft thinking of you I blew one of the biggest loads I have ever had baby Never before released baby

Metaldetector

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not you all psychoanalyzing his dick color as though there aren’t pics in the thread :laughing:
there were a lot of them, he used to send full frontal nudes to his OF subscribers back in the days, and his real dick is completely different from the one he "shows" now

Metaldetector

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the video he just posted on Instagram an hour ago in those tight underwear with his very visible penis line has my bussy wet. No I’m not posting anymore since I got a warning about a few posts.
if only it wasn't a prosthetic penis I would agree with you

Acer193

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
has anyone bought the $50 video, is it worth it?

titled: Im throbbing so hard for you baby i had to pull it out and stroke on it real good for you as I moan and stroke this shaft thinking of you I blew one of the biggest loads I have ever had baby Never before released baby

finally answered my own question, i think its worth the price since he shows his face and . although sadly most of his content is delivered through Message instead of his acc posts.

D

deleted1129156

finally answered my own question, i think its worth the price since he shows his face and . although sadly most of his content is delivered through Message instead of his acc posts.
Can you post it please

AJ YAYA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to have one of his cum videos. He’s hot but it was super underwhelming. He didn’t seem to get fully hard and his cum dribble was so small I actually had to watch it twice to even see that he came.
Agree, I saw this video. He is hot but sexually so underwhelming.

Good luck to the girls who take that dick and deal with a limp D and tiny cumshot lol.

Reactions: jmt2212 and sn2745