Christopher Eccleston naked as John Lennon

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just watched Lennon Naked on BBC4, starring former Doctor Who, Christopher Eccleston as John Lennon. In order to re-create the cover of the Two Virgins album cover, he gets completely naked. Much flopping, wobbling and dangling ensues as he dashes between the camera and Yoko. Later there is a scene where he is naked in the bath.

(The BBC apologises to viewers outside the UK; it must be awful for you!)

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks quite small, especially in the bath (cold water?).

I just looked and mine's about twice the size soft from the same angle(s).

If anyone's really interested I can upload the scenes somewhere. I didn't like the programme either from the few minutes I watched.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

From your pics Incocknito, I would hardly say you are double the size of Christopher Eccleston.

In his first nude shot where they were taking their pictures and you see him from the side he had a perfectly average looking cock.

What is wrong with this group, where any average cock suddenly becomes 'abnormal?'

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
He looked bigger than JL on the Two Virgins album cover.

I thought it was a great looking softy. Average, yes, I think so - but then I wasn't just staring, I was also paying attention to the actors' facial expressions.

I've had a thing for Eccleston (both as an actor and a pleasant thing to look at) since Cracker. I watched Lennon Naked because I think CE is always worth watching and because I thought the theme was interesting (and I did like the way they juxtaposed Lennon's own failings as a father against his resentments of his own father). It never occurred to me, despite the title, that there'd be nude scenes, so that was a nice bonus :smile:

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

From your pics Incocknito, I would hardly say you are double the size of Christopher Eccleston.

Have you seen my soft cock recently? Have you seen Christopher Eccleston hard for that matter? I am still asserting that my flaccid cock is 2x the size of Eccleston's flaccid cock (approx.)

I will post the scenes up momentarily...out of frustration :tongue:

B_Aqualli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

In his first nude shot where they were taking their pictures and you see him from the side he had a perfectly average looking cock.

What is wrong with this group, where any average cock suddenly becomes 'abnormal?'
Completely agree.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media

A bunch of damn size Queens. And that is ALL they care about in regards to any man is his cock size.

Agreed and well said guys.