Christopher Meloni

human

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chris Meloni is very hot in nude. He's so cool to show his frontal naked in movies. I like him and want to see some more of his gorgeous nude body :)

Reactions: subdividemylipz

Chris Meloni can interrogate me anytime. But seriously, his performance in the SVU crime series was a stand-out, especially in the way it suggested the volcanic anger lurking beneath the professional cop's steely self-control. CM is what a man - and an actor - should be; the size of his dick is irrelevant.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chris Meloni can interrogate me anytime. But seriously, his performance in the SVU crime series was a stand-out, especially in the way it suggested the volcanic anger lurking beneath the professional cop's steely self-control. CM is what a man - and an actor - should be; the size of his dick is irrelevant.

I agree. I loved the way he interrogated the male perps on that show. He'd toy and play with them, and get up in their face and often rough them up. It would take all of my will power not to get wood if I were in a scene with him in that interrogation room.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reading all the postings here and by coincidence snapped onto Logo to see 'Wet Hot American Summer' that includes Christopher and lots of other "noteworthy" actors.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Soon it will be time to see the number one hottie on television again. June 10, Chris Meloni is back on the small screen, in True Blood on HBO. I can only hope that with him being back on hbo, we can see him in his full glory. cant wait!

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I with you! Can you imagine...maybe he will get Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgard, Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten and Joe Manganiello to face the camera the next time they drop trow! Chris nake with any of those men would be awesome!!!! Can't wait for June 10!!!

Soon it will be time to see the number one hottie on television again. June 10, Chris Meloni is back on the small screen, in True Blood on HBO. I can only hope that with him being back on hbo, we can see him in his full glory. cant wait!

swimguy242

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hes pretty much perfect. I remember first seeing him on Oz and that caught my eye, now I tend to catch a lot of SVU reruns. Cant wait for trueblood!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a comment on this photo of me that says, "You look like Christopher Meloni here!" It was the first time that I had come across the name. My face is blurred out (moreso now than in the version of the photo that was posted at the time of that comment), but there is some resemblance of facial structure between us.

trixxxster09

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's a comment on this photo of me that says, "You look like Christopher Meloni here!" It was the first time that I had come across the name. My face is blurred out (moreso now than in the version of the photo that was posted at the time of that comment), but there is some resemblance of facial structure between us.

lol! but your face is blurred.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(if only his ass would , um, take my thick..um,,,Good GOD!) Love him, Blessings Allways