Chrome vs. stainless steel

dncn_25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently purchased a wide chrome cock ring and it gave me scratch like marks on top of my shaft. Am I having a reaction to the metal and switch to stainless steel instead, or did this happen due to me not cleaning it? Please let me know asap, cause I wanna go to the Dore alley Fair in SF this weekend, but also need to know how to get rid of those marks before hand. (Any advice is better than none at all)

Sincerely,
Exhibitionist

sinbad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It sounds to me that you as though you may have shaved too closely prior to wearing the cockring and when you wore the ring it caused the sensitive skin on your shaft to react. If this isn't the case then you need to have a closer look at the ring and see if the chrome is marked in any way, exposing the base metal which may be the cause of a reaction. I've never known anyone to be allergic to chromed objects.

Peroxide or tea-tree oil are great lotions to reduce inflammation on the sensitive skin of a penis. Have fun in SF

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
On some belts with metal buckles i can develop a rash where the buckle has come into contact with my skin. Its down to the reaction i have to the cheap base metal under the chrome. If it was me and i had a choice between a chromed metal and stainless steel. It'd be stainless every time.