chronic jacker/edger

cumnow8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
man,i just love to jack my dick..i love to edge when u jack for about an hour,allow a half cum and then stop for 5 secs to relube and go again,pausing some to rub the ege of my head. sometimes, i lightly touch my balls or press under sack. but my main thing is jackin if i can...all day. 13 hours is my record....when i am edging. other times i like to jack quick from 1-5 times a day. but i average about 10 -12 times a week not counting edgeing. when i jack, i may just dribble about 7 shots on my stomach or just over my cock. but when i edge,except for the half cums,when i finally let loose,i can hit my face or pillow. all together, i spend around 12 hours a week with my dick. i am an addict. i dont care. im in love with my dick and it feels soooo good. if u do to add me at cumnow8@yahoo.com. or email me. in ur request,tell me about u. I want to make friends with other chronic jackers or edgers.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
man,i just love to jack my dick..i love to edge when u jack for about an hour,allow a half cum and then stop for 5 secs to relube and go again,pausing some to rub the ege of my head. sometimes, i lightly touch my balls or press under sack. but my main thing is jackin if i can...all day. 13 hours is my record....when i am edging. other times i like to jack quick from 1-5 times a day. but i average about 10 -12 times a week not counting edgeing. when i jack, i may just dribble about 7 shots on my stomach or just over my cock. but when i edge,except for the half cums,when i finally let loose,i can hit my face or pillow. all together, i spend around 12 hours a week with my dick. i am an addict. i dont care. im in love with my dick and it feels soooo good. if u do to add me at cumnow8@yahoo.com. or email me. in ur request,tell me about u. I want to make friends with other chronic jackers or edgers.
Oh man another Jerk off:tongue: