chronic jacker/edger

Discussion in 'Webcams / Cyber Connections' started by cumnow8, Nov 22, 2006.

1. cumnow8

cumnow8 New Member

man,i just love to jack my dick..i love to edge when u jack for about an hour,allow a half cum and then stop for 5 secs to relube and go again,pausing some to rub the ege of my head. sometimes, i lightly touch my balls or press under sack. but my main thing is jackin if i can...all day. 13 hours is my record....when i am edging. other times i like to jack quick from 1-5 times a day. but i average about 10 -12 times a week not counting edgeing. when i jack, i may just dribble about 7 shots on my stomach or just over my cock. but when i edge,except for the half cums,when i finally let loose,i can hit my face or pillow. all together, i spend around 12 hours a week with my dick. i am an addict. i dont care. im in love with my dick and it feels soooo good. if u do to add me at cumnow8@yahoo.com. or email me. in ur request,tell me about u. I want to make friends with other chronic jackers or edgers.

2. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    well dude know how you feel.. you should share a pic of you and your best friend !!

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh man another Jerk off:tongue:

4. ilikeyourgf

ilikeyourgf Member

Albums:
    im a edger. hours upon hours.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice