Chronic masturbation

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't that there's a problem. 20s and 30s are extremely horny years. If you're happy then go with it.

Wanking is something to pass the time when you're horny and there's nothing better to do. As long as you're not doing it when there are better things to do (or that you should be doing) then you haven't got a problem.

I'm in my 50s and five wanks a day is not unusual.
certainly as you get older the need to wank gets less but the satisfaction of a good long wank gets better, a bit older than you but still manage to shoot my stuff twice a day, either hand jobs, blown or fucking, never exclude sex for a wank

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As long as you're not doing it when there are better things to do (or that you should be doing) then you haven't got a problem.
That's pretty much what it comes down to. Jonestown, I'm not quite sure how one would manage 9 times a day without crossing that threshold, but that's just me.

never exclude sex for a wank

I'll elaborate on this one a bit more. If you're in a sexual relationship with someone, don't waste TOO much your horniness on jacking off. Save some of that urge and energy for when it can be put to better use. Sex between you and your partner deserves your "A" game, not your leftovers.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's pretty much what it comes down to. Jonestown, I'm not quite sure how one would manage 9 times a day without crossing that threshold, but that's just me.

I just noticed I apparently misspelled "Honestly" in a way that caused my autocorrect to go with "Jonestown" instead. o_O

Sorry for any confusion.

Aety

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have ADD and sometimes it's bad enough concentration wise that I have to take Ritalin, on prescription of course. It helps me a lot, but the side effect is a huge sex drive. So when I'm alone and took it I just masturbate for hours. When the wifey is around, we can have amazing sex. But it's it's enough.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey people , so I wanted your opinion on what you think "too much" masturbation is .....
My hornyness is constant , and I jack off a minimum of 9 times a day .
The fascination I have with my penis started when I would get spontaneous erections taking a bath they would sometimes last for hours.
In my late teenage years I would have to wake up in the middle of the night to relieve myself by masturbating two or three times before being able to fall back to sleep.
Now as an adult , I am masturbating at least 9-10 times daily ...... some friends call it an addiction but I've always been fascinated by the way I edge and ejaculate . There are times where I literally cannot control myself and have to go to the nearest bathroom and "paint the walls" . Should I abstain ? Will that benefit me in any way ? Let me know your thoughts . Thanks .

After some further consideration .... ..... decided that I needed to address the "addiction" issue ... ...

I've decided that I am addicted to nicotine. I've learned that addiction is a disease of denial. I tell myself that smoking is not causing any problems, and I can stop whenever I choose. My disease always tells me to stop tomorrow. When I stop tomorrow I won't be addicted anymore.

danman2007

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey people , so I wanted your opinion on what you think "too much" masturbation is .....
My hornyness is constant , and I jack off a minimum of 9 times a day .
The fascination I have with my penis started when I would get spontaneous erections taking a bath they would sometimes last for hours.
In my late teenage years I would have to wake up in the middle of the night to relieve myself by masturbating two or three times before being able to fall back to sleep.
Now as an adult , I am masturbating at least 9-10 times daily ...... some friends call it an addiction but I've always been fascinated by the way I edge and ejaculate . There are times where I literally cannot control myself and have to go to the nearest bathroom and "paint the walls" . Should I abstain ? Will that benefit me in any way ? Let me know your thoughts . Thanks .
Would love to jack off with you. Tucson here :)

D

deleted136887

I love my coxk and at least once a day.
When time ia plentifull more.
However not to the detriment of my partner...she gets the 1st .

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Pure imagination boys, pure imagination. I ejaculated 4 times in 24 hours once. I was 12 years old. Wet dream at 8 AM. Woke up, jerked off for the first time within the hour, successfully, and yes, my seed went supersonic. Felt so good I did it again that afternoon. And right before I went to bed. 3 Times the next day. By Monday, my dick was swollen, raw, bleeding, literally torn to shreds. I could hardly touch myself for about 3 days. 9 times in one day? 9 jerks, maybe, but full duration pumping away to ejaculation? Nope.

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to jerk of daily multiple times. But now at my age. 38. I have been practicing edging since I was 21. Now. My sessions are once a week. Sometimes twice. Of about 6-12 hrs in length. If I throw down a 12 hr bate. I need a week to recover.

Reactions: Dean1931 and CUBE
D

deleted853111

I'm 28. Been this way since I was 10 and it's never gone away. Cum 8 times today already.

QUOTE="bigbull29, post: 6278160, member: 20882"]Hi there!

How old are you? I could come 5 times early morning to afternoon until about 25-26. Now, I can go about 2-4/day max. Some days, only one time. I will skip a day once in a while.[/QUOTE]
Hi there!

How old are you? I could come 5 times early morning to afternoon until about 25-26. Now, I can go about 2-4/day max. Some days, only one time. I will skip a day once in a while.
im

Reactions: Peter20