Chrysalis and Toolman to Divorce

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wonderfully said, sk_bum. and, good for you and your wife, i know how hard it can be. i think both what you and your wife and holly and TM are doing are equally difficult and equally respectble.

Holly Blue, rest assured that this man and wife here know EXACTLY what you are talking about, we are held up by everyone around us as THE best couple ever and yet there are things for us, between us, as "us" and as she and i individually that have led to several points in our great relationship where we've almost thrown in the towel as well. to date, we're still together and actually enjoying one of our best periods ever together. we try now to just take each day as it comes, for what it has to offer, and see the beauty in all of it. you have not disapointed us, we know what it takes and what you're going through (as much as we can anyway), but in fact you are still in my view incredibly strong, especially in your stated commitment to continue to be so great to and for each other, even as you move on. THAT is amazing, i hope you both find even more happiness in your futures

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:tragedy: Sorry to hear the bad news...I hope the best for you both in your new life journey's. I am also looking foreward to your insightful views of your new experinces being single... Best wishes Holly Blue :kiss:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sorry to hear this is happening to you. I wish both of you the best in your futures. I hope you both find true happiness with someone.

Best wishes to you HollyBlue.

Media
Hard to see two of my favorite people at LPSG go through the ending of a marriage. I have come to appreciate both of you so much. I wish you both happiness. My thoughts are with both of you. Sam

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chrys, or Hollyblue:
A rose by any other
name is just as sweet.

In your case, brave, too.
How you share your life with us?
Touching, and humbling.

Sad, fairy tales end.
This one ends with dignity.
I wish you both well.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Now the name "Chrysalis" makes more sense, in context.

HollyBlue, in this short time, you have stolen my heart; I consider you to be a friend. Even in the friendliest divorce, it is still a loss and requires grieving. I'm glad you are staying with us through your metamorphosis, and that we have the opportunity to provide you with support.

I have a few more things to say, but would prefer to do so in private. May I send you PM?

Absolutely.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have shared so much. This is so personal. And though I've said a few things to you, you and youur husbands are complete strangers to me. As such, I am touched by your candor, and I thank you.

I'll pray for you both. I hope you both can grow from this and find happiness.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My God. If I quoted all of the moving, comforting, empowering, and insightful posts on this thread, I would be quoting the whole thread all over again.

I am deeply touched. I really was concerned that people would judge me...now I see I was completely wrong.

I was worried about my Dad and Stepmom, also (they are very religious and don't believe in divorce), but my Dad, immediately upon hearing the news, said he wanted to reassure me that his love for me was unconditional, and that there would be no judgment whatsoever. When I heard that, I was bawling my eyes out so hard I couldn't speak. My stepmom said that she knows we tried, and tried, and tried (she's one of the few people who's seen all of the relationship's not-so-fabulous parts over the years). She said she is glad we decided to do it now, rather than later.

One of the reasons I was so moved by my Dad's reaction was that he was so, so different when I was growing up. I knew he had grown and changed, and that he was sorry for the mistakes he made back then, but his support of me now is proof that he really is different. It gives me faith that we all have the ability to grow and change for the better.

Anyway, I almost can't express how relieved I am to find out that people in my life, including LPSG members, are accepting me despite my not being perfect. :rolleyes: You'd think I'd be done thinking I need to be perfect by now, but oh well. I'll get there.

I want to let you know that I would have been on the site more in the last 24 hours (and corrected my accidental sex change):redface: , but I was in the process of travelling and am now in California on business (and, unfortunately, having a bout of insomnia). Yesterday before I left, I was catching up on domestic stuff. There will be a lot to do in the next weeks as I am moving out and he is staying in the house until it sells. I've accumulated loads of junk over the years -- far more than will fit in my apartment. So I've got my work cut out for me.

If I'm not on here as much, it's not because I don't want to be. I find LPSG more interesting and entertaining than television or most other things I could do with my free time. I hang out here because it is fascinating and fun for me, and, as I have said before, there are not only a lot of gorgeous bodies on this site; there are also a lot of gorgeous minds.

And, apparently, a lot of gorgeous hearts. :heart:

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
HB, I've been admiring you and your posts from here and wanted to add my .02

I really feel for you and TM and hope for the best for you both.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
It grieves me to hear of your parting company. You have both made valuable contributions to this site in the short time you've been here. I pray for you to have the courage to perform the task, and that you find happiness and contentment.

We have the same initials now. HB and HB...

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I too am sorry your marriage is ending, for too many reasons to go into detail about here.

Your apology seems to have been for representing your marriage as more successful than it was. I certainly am always one for being as honest as possible, but one also has to consider the power of positive words and expectations. If we quickly and honestly tell all that is wrong, we sometimes preclude the possibility of much that can be good. In short, I don't see it as dishonest to describe what can be sometimes before it actually happens, but when it is clearly not going to happen, one does have to move forward with honesty and integrity. You were giving it a good go, and that has to count for something.

I wish you both the best possible next phases of your metamorphoses.

wallfly

Just Browsing
Media
Hello HollyBlue,

I don't post very often but I would just like to say a couple things.

Firstly, you have nothing to be ashamed of or worried about. Your honesty and goodheartedness about the matter just shows what a kind and beautiful woman you really are. Secondly, a woman of your caliber is rare indeed and I can only hope that you will find what you most definitely deserve - happiness.:biggrin1:

Respectfully,

Chris