Chub Love

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone know any good gay chub or BBW sites? My favorites are Juggmaster for BBWs and BiggerCity and SuperChubs for gay chubs. Any other suggestions? Or am I the only one that likes em big? :tongue:

ToxicNarcotic18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
juggmaster rules, but you dont get many pics, try Titfix.com they usually have alot of good ones
you can go to cliphunter.com or pichunter.com and they have a chubby(bbw) section that has some good pics on occasion and they have a directory of all the older pics
thats all i can think of right now, hope that helps

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a big, hairy, chubby guy and I love hooking up with younger, hung guys who can't get enough of my body. I also have very big nipples that are good to hang onto. Although I'm a bottom, I like to cuddle and spend a lot of time with my big arms wrapped around my man. BTW, I live in Indiana.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, you are not the only one here!

I LOVE chubby guys with big cocks. Guys like James Gandolfini steal my heart. I've been seaching on this forum, hoping I can find more chubby guys here with those ridiculously huge cocks like some of guys here. No luck.

I don't like my guy too huge though. 220-270 is fine depending on the height.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
nope U are not alone getting turned on by big guys, bir gues R sexy, as long as they aint white and hairy, Big ass and tits brothas its hottttt....

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
snobbes said:
nope U are not alone getting turned on by big guys, bir gues R sexy, as long as they aint white and hairy, Big ass and tits brothas its hottttt....

Man, big white, hairy and big cock guys are HOT. Hairy bodies don't bother me at all. They look comfy. :)