chubbing/leaking in everyday interactions

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_New End, May 23, 2008.

1. B_New End

B_New End New Member

There was a thread in womens issues, asking women if they do it.
    I have never chubbed by just being around a female stranger, but recently, a girl asked me for help in a lab, and came and sat next to me. She was cute, and got very close to me. When we were done talking, I noticed I had started leaking, without the erection.. .and without any sexual thoughts. I found it strange, and wonder if anyone else has experienced the same.

(fuck, I think I need to get laid soon... or start masturbating again)

2. two2

two2 New Member

Albums:
    it's happened to me before. sort of like you can have a wet dream without a boner.

it think it's all mind controlled... like you don't want to get a boner in front of the person, but your dick thinks otherwise..

3. bond_to

bond_to Member

Albums:
    Pheromones at work... It's all automatic. The body is wonderful.

I don't leak much, but I've been in situations when I feel turned on by a person in the room that I can't even see. I get a boner and start wanting sex.. Very rare but some animals of humans have that power.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Masturbation is important and you should do it daily, to keep your prostate in good health.

5. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I know, and I think about the health implications a lot. Its just after the real thing for 5+ years on tap, masturbating is so boring.

6. ILguy23

ILguy23 New Member

If I get that nervous kind of feeling by someone really sexually attractive, whether I'm really having those thoughts or not, I notice that I leak. it's rare, but when it happens, I don't miss it. It's not a small amount...

7. logman

Gold Member

Albums:
    I absolutely identify with this - it's a sign that I'm genuinely aroused by the thoughts I'm having. I work as a hair stylist, so I stand in front of my clients a fair amount. Sometimes while at work and really turned on, I start leaking a lot and have to resort to putting on a nylon apron, like the kind we use to protect our clothing from hair color stains. It's amazing how nature works - while an inconvenience, I think it's hot.

Draft saved Draft deleted