chubbing/leaking in everyday interactions

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a thread in womens issues, asking women if they do it.
I have never chubbed by just being around a female stranger, but recently, a girl asked me for help in a lab, and came and sat next to me. She was cute, and got very close to me. When we were done talking, I noticed I had started leaking, without the erection.. .and without any sexual thoughts. I found it strange, and wonder if anyone else has experienced the same.

(fuck, I think I need to get laid soon... or start masturbating again)

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it's happened to me before. sort of like you can have a wet dream without a boner.

it think it's all mind controlled... like you don't want to get a boner in front of the person, but your dick thinks otherwise..

bond_to

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pheromones at work... It's all automatic. The body is wonderful.

I don't leak much, but I've been in situations when I feel turned on by a person in the room that I can't even see. I get a boner and start wanting sex.. Very rare but some animals of humans have that power.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Masturbation is important and you should do it daily, to keep your prostate in good health.

I know, and I think about the health implications a lot. Its just after the real thing for 5+ years on tap, masturbating is so boring.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I get that nervous kind of feeling by someone really sexually attractive, whether I'm really having those thoughts or not, I notice that I leak. it's rare, but when it happens, I don't miss it. It's not a small amount...

logman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I absolutely identify with this - it's a sign that I'm genuinely aroused by the thoughts I'm having. I work as a hair stylist, so I stand in front of my clients a fair amount. Sometimes while at work and really turned on, I start leaking a lot and have to resort to putting on a nylon apron, like the kind we use to protect our clothing from hair color stains. It's amazing how nature works - while an inconvenience, I think it's hot.