Chubby big cock guys?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jibikao, Jun 8, 2005.

1. jibikao

jibikao New Member

Hey guys,

I can't believe there is such a forum for Large Cock like many of you. I am asian and I am certainly not hung at all. lol I know some asians may be hung but not me.

Anyway, I am gay (I hope this is alright) and I was browsing the member photo galleries. Man, some of the cocks are so big!!!

This is my first day here. I was reading a lot of threads and I have to say, I am highly aroused. lol

Well, I am gay but my sexual attraction is ONLY to chubby/stocky/overweight guys. Like Bear / Daddy Bear guys. Generally, guys who weight more than 220lbs if the height is around 5'8-5'10. I've always fantasized about big cocks but a lot of chubby guys have "smaller" cocks, mainly because some of it are hidden in the fat. I know some chubby guys don't have that kind of problem but most them do.

So my question is, are there any large cock (at least 8+) chubby guys here? My boyfriend has about 6"+ inche with a pretty thick dick head. I find that good enough for me but you know you can never have enough fantasy. :) Getting gangbang by two large cock bear guys is like the ultimate dream! lol

I don't know if this is alright to post something like this here but like I've said, I am just curious and this forum is just so freaking cool!!!!

2. Imported

Gold Member

TripodMillenium: Hey, to each their own, man... ^^

One of the great things about this site is you don't have to worry so much. :p

Have fun and post lots.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, jib. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Now, what happened to all those xxxl boxers I had on the clothesline?

4. Alley Blue

Gold Member

There may be some "bears" here who are hung. A hung bear strikes me as a dangerous combination.....I hope you don't bruise easily :evilgrin: .

Out of curiousity what is your height and weight?

5. jibikao

jibikao New Member

Hi guys, thanks for the replies.

I am Chinese (born in Taiwan), 25yrs old, 5'7, 150lbs. If I have an 8+ dick on me, it will look FREAKY. lol

I think if a chubby bear has a 7+ inch cock, it may be 8 inch already. If you are over 240lbs, you can probably "squeeze in" and get another 0.5-1 inch of cock. lol

So if a chubby bear guy has a "real" 8", that will be AWESOME.

Pecker, are you a chubby guy?

6. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

At 5'10" and 250 lbs, and low double-digits, I guess I qualify.

Too bad for you I'm straight.

:)

7. jibikao

jibikao New Member

Hahahaha, it's ok. I am not looking for a relationship. It's just that I find it SUPER HOT to see a chubby guy with a huge cock.

Are you big??

8. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big:
    Hahahaha, it's ok. I am not looking for a relationship. It's just that I find it SUPER HOT to see a chubby guy with a huge cock.

Are you big??
    [post=318931]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

When he said "Low double digits" he was referring to his cock. That would mean he's at least 10 inches, so yah, he's who yer looking for. But, too bad he's straight :p

9. jibikao

jibikao New Member

When he said "Low double digits" he was referring to his cock. That would mean he's at least 10 inches, so yah, he's who yer looking for. But, too bad he's straight :p
    [post=318962]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Wow, double digits?? Is it "Internet" measurement or the real measurement? Man, that sounds very big!!

Too bad there is no picture of it. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted