Chubby guys with huge cocks

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is a guy at my gym that my mental nickname for is "Moby"....as I bet lying down he looks like a harpoon sticking out of a whale...

6'6", easily 360+ (once looked at the scale after him), and a good 7-8" soft....amazing.... (if he lost a lot of weight I can;t imagine....)

amazing to watch him cram it all into a jock over his big loose belly)

and he keeps showing up to the gym...(he has dropped quite a few)

L.A.chica87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im dating a chubby guy and thats my only worry....i like him alot so it probably shouldnt matter. We can always bring a vibrate in the mix, but of coures a finger one I dont wanna offend him.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im dating a chubby guy and thats my only worry....i like him alot so it probably shouldnt matter. We can always bring a vibrate in the mix, but of coures a finger one I dont wanna offend him.
well looking at some of the pics in this thread i dont think all chubby guys have that problem lol

kastillo99

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 6'5" 300 lbs 9x6 inches uncut. I'm a big dude. I have what I call a cocktical illusion down there. When I'm undressing and about to make a young lady's day, everything looks normal. They don't realize how big I am until I'm in them. A huge dick looks normal on a big dude. Been that way since junior high school. I don't mean that I ram it home balls deep and hurt them. That's an asshole move. I'm more of a magnificent bastard. I always get a comment like :eek:"OMG" or "Holy Crap!" Or my favorite "Great floppy tits of Hera! You're huge!"

I heard Mandingo is like 5 feet tall. and he works with petite models only.
anyone ever see him bone a bitch bigger than him?

any way,
:headbang:
check out the examples I illustrated!

Attachments

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
It's similar for me at 5'11/240, most the "you're big" comments invariably come when i'm inside her. I also shrivel up to about 2" long when soft, an effect enhanced by my girth and my belly and have had gasps of amazement and comments like "is THAT what you were fucking me with?"

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok found a HOT pic that should be on this topic:

Alliance+Cofraternelle.jpg

Coaster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm a big guy 250lbs 5' 11' large build and also have by most standerds a very big penis, but of crose becouse of my body size and the fact i have REALY big thighs i don't realy look all that huge in the down stairs. i'm actauly around 6 inch or so soft and abit over 9 when fully erect. so its not unusaul when i'm sometimes doing the cam thing and switch to a two handed grip with a comfertilbe bit of lenght to spare and get a "wow i didn't think it was that big" or something to that effect.

Attachments