Chubby guys with huge cocks

OMGmybf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love a hairy beefy man with a thick cock. Had a great guy come over that would've fit this thread perfect. Muscle but with a belly. Middle aged. Hairy. And a FAT 8 inch cock that I couldn't seem to choke on enough I just wanted more. So so so sexy when a big guy has a big tool.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm trying not to be judgmental. But what the fudge is with the pumping. Who honestly thinks a saline pumped cock and balls like that is actually decent.
Honestly I have mixed feelings about pumping myself, but there are guys that like it so that is why I posted the pics I did. The guys in the pic are actually into weight lifting and that is why I have the pics. Body image is a weird thing what one person finds beautiful others find ugly ex tattoo. just for your information, saline, pumping and silicon are three different things. saline and pumping are temporary while silicon is permanent. the pics are from the latter. I guess some guys like the inflated swollen look. I'm more of an ass man so dicks are semi important LOL

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tumblr_on2698GfsE1ra92kgo1_500.jpg