chubby legal teen in orlando.

kcx19

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seriously just moved from there.. FML lol. But I know for a fact there's at least 3 or 4 guys from here in Orlando, and a few in the Melbourne and Tampa area. And SERIOUSLY guys look at her, someone needs to get at that!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
you are a nice looking girl but your profile pic is a poor choice, several of your other pics are nicer
what kind of fun are you looking for by chance

lurkmode

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to meet up with you when I was in for Memorial Day weekend. We exchanged some PMs a few weeks before, but I didn't get a response the week of.
Small chance I will be in next weekend, but should definitely be coming in the first weekend of July. You still game to meet up?
:)

D

deleted509748

It's nice to know that there's a hot girl that knows how to handle a snake nearby! Let's have some fun!

wilko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tried to meet up with you when I was in for Memorial Day weekend. We exchanged some PMs a few weeks before, but I didn't get a response the week of.
Small chance I will be in next weekend, but should definitely be coming in the first weekend of July. You still game to meet up?
:)
She is clearly bullshitting dude.

semibig31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry guys. I am for real. I just get shy and have a wacky schedule (constantly back and forth between tampa and orlando, never knowing when I'm going to be in which town. I apologize - on the real. Let's start over :)

Yeah, guys! Start over... if you have plenty of time on your hands and you live near Orlando and/or Tampa, go for it; just don't be surprised if it goes nowhere.